Chapter 6: The "Dramatic" Climax

The story switches over to Juliet's room as she has just received the news of her cousins death from her maid

Juliet: So let me get this right he wants to marry me yet he just murdered my cousin??

Maid: (everyone seems to think Tybalt did nothing wrong) Yes someone said he ran off yelling our love is stronger then murdering family members

Juliet: What have I gotten myself into.... I might have no choice but to marry him not I think I'm pregnant....

Maid: Sigh this why I told you to marry Paris he's rich enough to buy protection!!

Maid walks out mad and leaves Juliet alone

Juliet: Oh no now what...wait I have this

She pulls out a vile of green liquid out from other her bed.

Juliet: That old salesmen told me this would abort unborn if I drank it all hopefully it works

She drank it all down so she wouldn't have to be bound to him forever and then a few seconds after drinking she feel over dead she died of a failed attempt at abortion.

Switches over to The capulets tomb where Romeo sneaks in to see a girl he's known for about 24 hours Kay dead in front of him he walks down into it where she lays dead on a stone table.

Romeo: my love...you toke your own life because you thought you would never see me again... I'm so sorry my love...I cannot live without you....

Then Romeo convinced of his "lovers" death he kills himself by stabbing himself with his dagger soon a group of watchmen that saw Romeo sneak into the tomb gathered a group of watchmen and the 2 elders of the capulets and Montague families and some more members from each family plus Benvolio and they all see what happens.

Benvolio: Ah damn it Romeo!

Montague elder: My boy...what has your trouble with women got you into this time....

Capulet elder: you your family member defiled our tomb with his blood how dare you!!

Benvolio: wait I'm done with this why are both of you fighting!!?!?

Both the elders thought for a minute and said why are we fighting again? Neither of them seemed to know.

Watchmen: So your saying you have caused this town and the people in it constant grief because your two families are both fighting all the time but neither of you know why??

Montague elder: uh pretty much...

Benvolio: What's wrong with these people....

Woman watchmen: well..this at least was kind of a romantic story

Everyone: What??

Woman watchmen: well they died for each other because they couldn't live without one another.

Benvolio: They only knew each other for less then 24 hours!

Woman: well... It was a nice 24 hours?

Benvolio: they talked awhile kissed some then Romeo killed her cousin the next day that's nice?

Woman watchmen: well it's a nice story!

Other watchmen: psh that's nothing I guarantee one day vampire and werewolf stories will be the most romantic stories of them all!

Everyone:........

Benvolio: I'm not sure how that would happen....

Woman watchmen: sounds romantic to me

Everyone just started to go home after that the capulets and montages had a time of peace. That only lasted about a week then they went back to fighting for reasons that they didn't understand something about whose richer no ones really sure.