Chapter 1

Chapter 1

How they got the idea

Luffy is jumping up and down in front of the deck waving bye to Ace when he was hit over the head.

“Why is it that you can’t wait one minute THAT GOES FOR YOU TO ACE?” Ace laughs and looks away towards the horizon but Luffy looked back to see the person in back of him. It’s his twin sister Kai. Garp always said that Luffy look like his dad while Kai looks like their mom but with blond hair.

“Oh hai, Kai what do you mean?” looking incident.

“I mean I asked you guys to wait for me and you just left.” Luffy laughs and shrugs.

“What can I tell you, I just followed Ace?”

“Ya well next time I see him I’m going to get him”, Kai said well trying to see which direction Ace is going in.

Luffy started to go in the direction of the forest to the hung out to train. Kai followed him and when they got there he started to go toward the boulder to the right that he has been trying to break since Ace and he recovered. He has made a dent on the boulder, but he hasn’t broken it. Well Luffy was doing his training; Kai got bored and went to do her training. Her training is to improve her kicks. She has been kicking trees down to make it the kicks better. She is right now on her 19th. When she knocked them down, she brings it to Madam who then uses it to as firewood. They will use that for food and heat. It would last for up to three to four weeks. Well she was kicking at the tree the day was going by. She had just knocked over the tree and had beaten her score of the kicks that it took to knock over the trees. Last time it took 105 kicks. This time it took 95 kicks. She took her knife out and cut the branches off. She put her knife away and started to drag the tree off to the house of the mountain bandits. She got there just as the sun got to the horizon.

“Kai is that you?” says a voice from the door.

“Ya”, says Kai.

“Where is Luffy? Is he not with you?” came the voice again.

“No he is still training or he fell asleep again.”