not a chapter

hi sorry that this is not an update but as I was thinking and writing I started thinking about a love interest and I know she is to young and all that but first that person wont show up or get show as a love interest till later like at seventeen. I was think about four people and for two I need to fix the beginning to work what my ideas as well as the point in the real one piece plot since they are in it. so I basically doing a poll to see which I do. so you guys have two months to vote on who that person would be.

The four people you are voting for are :

1. Portgas D. Ace

2.Roronoa Zoro

3.Trafalgar Law

4. Rob Lucci

August 26, 2014

Hi people I'm sorry im just putting just another notice on instead of a chapter but I need too figure out some things frist to make the story make sense with the main or actual story of one piece. I have to think of when would be a good place for kai to meet with the Straw Hats. I also need to deside on Kai's fighting style. So I'm not sure when i'm going to update, so please stay till I'm not so concused. oh and the votinging is going in two directions,  Zoro on here and with my friends that read my story and read the manga they say Law so now i need to choose.