Chapter 4

Meeting the Storm Pirates

So Sam and I followed after Dex towards the direction of the meeting room. When Dex got to the door for the meeting room, he opened it but didn't go in. He waited for Sam and me to go in first. When I walked in I was greeted by the faces of 10 people I didn't know and one I did know. The one that I did know was in charge of making sure I didn't run away. Though it was stupid to not to check if I had some type of weapon to do harm to the crew or anything. While I was thinking about that, a women with orange shoulder length hair walked from the group of people towards me who I guess is Ariel, grabbed me and held me tight.

"You are so cute. Dex, why do we have to sell her? She is just so cute and adorable." Ariel stated while squeezing me even tighter with each word she said.

"I don't know who told you that we we’re selling her, Ariel. But I suggest that you also release her so she can breathe and not die of suffocation." Dex replied to the woman holding me. She gasped and dropped me. I landed on the floor and started to take deep breathes. When I was able to breathe normally I got up and walked to the only sit available. Thankfully it was in between Sam and Dex. I looked around the table and saw all the people that Sam was talking about earlier except there was one that he didn’t tell me about.

“We are here to talk about what is happening to the second crew and the plans afterwards. Frist I want to introduce Kai she is now a member of this crew. If there is anything that you need help with she will help you. So how about each of you introduce yourself she already knows about me and Sam.

“I start my name is…” a black hair guy started to say till Sam interrupted. “ I already described what you guys looked like so how about Kai guess which is which then you can tell her about yourselves.” “I don’t care it seems like a good idea though.” Said as a reply to Sam.

“Well the guy that spoke was Cole, the woman next to him is Kat, next is Bethany, then there is Kenshi, then there is Ariel the girl that suffocated me and Michael, followed by Chase, Halie, Shawn the guy that was watching me when I was tied up and escaped, and last is Sarah but the guy next to her I don’t think you told me about Sam.” Kai Stated.

“Wow Sam don’t you think she was a little too easily able to guess us I know for a fact you wouldn’t tell her enough about each of us to be able to do that.” Kenshi said.

“Well since you are so observant why you don’t tell her about yourself first.” Sam replied to him.

“Fine I will, my name is Kenshi I am the artist of the group and the only thing that you should know about me is that I should never call me Ken.” Kenshi stated with the last bit in a glare.

“I next, I’m the navigator and we will be great friends as long as you don’t say the bad thing.” Kat said after Kenshi finished his second to the last word.

“Kat you should have let Kenshi finish his sentence before you start.”

“Oh ok, sorry Kenshi didn’t mean to do that, well then how about Sarah goes next,” says Kat stated while looking towards Sarah.

“Sure I’ll go next it just because I think that you and I will be best of friends do to our ages and I should warn you this crew can be crazy,” says Sarah.

“I’ll go next, I’m not going to be goofy so don’t cross me and you will be fine,” says Bethany.

“Alright this is taking too long, the rest can introduce yourselves after the meeting and the dumping of the second crew,” Dex stated in an angered tone. “We need to discuss what is going to happen and if everything is arranged as planned, Michael is everything with the new ship ready,” Dex says while looking at everyone but the last part was when he was looking towards Michael.

“Everything is all set just need to make sure the ship is moved near unless you wish to take a dingy to the ship captain,” replied Michael.  

“We’ll take a dingy, are your preparations all set to Sam?” Asked Dex to the chief.

“Yep I have been giving food to Michael to place in the kitchen and storing for the past two days all that is left is the fruit which I'll bring with me when we leave,” stated Sam to answer Dex.

“Well then use Kai to help you bring those to the dingy now because we are going to go to the ship now and then shot at this ship with the new ship with you being on the ramp down so you don’t get hurt and then report what happen to the rest of the second crew but not the part about us leaving got it.” Dex told to Sam and the second part to the man from the second crew which just replied by shaking his head up and down to say that he got it. With that everyone left to get there things or last moment packages. As Kai followed after Sam towards the kitchen she stayed quite the whole time. When they get to the kitchen they grabbed the boxes that they had already packed and head towards the deck and away towards the dingy. They sat in the dingy to await the rest of the crew. While they waited Sam looked toward Kai to see that she had absolutely nothing on her and as he was thinking why he remembered that she has nothing but the clothes she is wearing do to her being a hostage before.

“Hey Kai when we get to the next island I'll or ask Dex if you can go shopping for some clothes and other items that you would need,” Sam told to Kai.

“Thanks Sam that would be great but I don’t think I will be able to do to Dex not trusting me that will yet,” replied Kai. She was done with talking so she just stared at the water basically wishing she go in. As all of the crew was boarded, Kai is still just staring off into the water. She keep looking during the row to the   new ship. When they got to the ship they went in different directions. Kai and Sam went to the kitchen, this kitchen was bigger than the other one though there is less people. While they were cleaning and sorting the mess that Michael made with just placing to get it done. But in the middle there was a cannon fired and one explosion then quite during all of it they kept working right though because they already know what was going to happen.