Chapter 3

How Kai become a pirate

Around five minutes after the captain had left Kai turned to Sam and just glaring at him.

"So what is it that you are good at Kai?" say Sam.

"Not much I just know some cooking, though I do know how to fight especially with my legs as in kicking peoples butt literally" says Kai. While Sam was staring at her she moved to a chair in front of the table that he would use to chop and dice the food before and she picked up the knife and started to cut the carrots.

"You do know a few things but you are holding the knife wrong" says Sam.

"No I'm not, this is the way I was taught do to the normal putting too much strain on my wrist." said Kai.

"Wait so you are holding it like a sword because of that" he said.

"Yes Grap was the one that taught me that because he figured out that I was going so slow cutting the meat and the vegetables because I was in pain so he showed me the way that his cook cut the stuff he needed" she said.

"Oh ok I'll drop the subject. So while these vegetables are cooking I'll tell you about the main crew" he said with a sigh.

"What is the main crew anyway is that the start of the crew" she asked.

"Basically the main crew is all from the same village except for one. The main crew is all the head people who are, the captain Dex the man who you have already met. Cole our swordsman he has black hair that reaches his chin that he keep ties into a ponytail, he also has violet eyes and is a height of 5 feet 9 inches. Kat our navigator is a pink haired, red eyed, long leg bomb shell that can throw one mean punch. Bethany our marksman a long blonde haired, blue eyed women with the best shot in the grandline. Kenshi our artist shaved head blonde with chocolate eyes. Ariel our musician with the voice of an angel and looks just like one but with orange shoulder length hair.  Michael our shipwright has brown hair and eyes but don't get him anger he is the devil then. Chase our doctor is golden haired pretty boy who doesn't take shit from nobody and also has green eyes. Halie the strategist is a tall glass of water with raven hair to her ass and the prettiest hazel eyes you will ever see. Shawn the inventor is a small brained idiot that thinks he is the smartest guy alive, he has blue hair to the top of his ears and black eyes. Sarah the whisperer the youngest in the main crew, she has white hair and baby blue eyes. Then finally there's me the chef.  The one person who was from a different village is Shawn. The reason that we have the second part of the crew was so we can blend then unbends when we wanted too. The two crew names are different to be easier. The name right now is the fullmoon pirates and the main pirate name is the Strom pirates. I also think that the captain is going to let you be part of that crew but I wonder how that second crew is going to go this time" he said in basically one breath.

"Why would he let me become a member when he said that he was going to bring me to the slave shop in Shabondy Archipelago" she flinched when she said the last part because she know that most slaves even human slaves were created badly.

"Were you not listening to what he said after did you he said that if you were good and didn't misbehave you will not be traded and also I have a feeling he might be interested in finding out what you can do" he finished saying before they heard the pot boiling over and he almost ran to the stove.

       Kai was thinking about what she was just told while Sam was cooking and finishing the supper. When she remembered what he said about the second crew and how he wondered what will be the way that they will leave. She was wondering about that although supper and when all of the people had eat and left she was help clean when he had asked.

       "What were you thinking about when you were eating you were so quiet and even when one of the crew was talking to you didn't talk back almost like you didn't hear them?"

" Well first I didn't hear them talking to me and second I was thinking about what you said before about how you wondered about how they were going to leave" she told him.

"Well if you really want to know I could tell you but if not you will have to wait till we get called for the meeting of the heads by Dex" he says to her well he is finishing with the dish and hands it to her.

"Will he allow me to be in the meeting" she said well thinking just maybe she will be able to be a pirate quicker than a marine maybe I should ask.

"He will most likely saw to bring you to see what will happen to you in the coming time" he said well looking out the window.

"Oh do you think that it will be as a chore girl" she said with a sad tone that Sam had picked up by the look on his face.

 "Maybe at first for a little bit but not for long once people start to see who you are and can tell how great of a fighter you maybe" he said to her with a grin on his face.

Just then a knock came at the door and before Sam could say something the door swing open revealing Dex.

"We are about to get to the island and while the rest  of the crew as in the second crew is gone we will have a meeting but only one of the second crew is staying so he can tell the rest of the group what we want them to know and say around the place. Oh and kai you are coming to the meeting too" he said that last part while he was spinning on his toes.

"Wait does that mean I'm on the crew" she shouts so he could hear her.

"You will have to wait and see" but with the grin that Sam had on his face and the way that Dex replied she had a feeling that it was a yes.