Chapter 2

The kidnapping of Kai

The next morning Kai went downstairs to get something to eat before Makino woke up. While her back was turn someone tried to grab her but she is the granddaughter of Grap the fist so she knows that someone was there. She jumped on to the counter and kicked the person in the stomach. She then saw that there were three people there and two of them were from last night. The one that wasn’t on the floor grabbed her and covered her mouth with his hands. The one that was new put a letter on the counter and told the other two to go to the ship with Kai.

When Makino went downstairs she saw that Grap was reading a piece of paper near the counter. When she got closer he got up quietly. Grap head toward the ship and got on. He woke everyone and told them to head toward the south point of the island.

Meanwhile kai was tied to the mask of the ship that belongs to the beach pirates. The captain has a grudge towards Grap the fist because he had captured his crew that he had before. They had told Grap that he could get his granddaughter back if he meets them at the south point but they had lied. They are heading to the grandline. They are planning to trade Kai into slavery. Well they didn’t plan for Grap to warn any marine to be on the lookout for their ship. They had got all the way to Loguetown which is before Reverse Mountain, which is the entrance to the grandline. Before they were captured they had given Kai to a crew of pirates that were known for slave trade. When Grap found that out he was distress. He couldn’t believe it. He’s only way to get Kai back was to get her before they traded her.  

Well she was on that ship she fought with most of the crew.  It all started with the crew telling her that soon she well be in the New World but she will be a slave so she will not be able to see all the wonders of it. But they didn’t realize that well they were talking Kai was cutting the ropes with her knife that she had still. When they stopped talking they realized that she wasn’t in front of them and started to worry. If the captain finds out they would be tossed overboard.

 Kai was just on her way to the kitchen trying to find something to eat seeing that she hadn’t eaten for a less a week. When she goes in there is a six foot, short silver haired, gold eyed man at a stove. So she walked in and the door made a squeak when it was closing so the chief turned around and saw her. “Go head and sit, I will get you something to eat you must be starving. Don’t worry the captain know that you are Grap the fist granddaughter so most likely you would escape and try to either get food or get off the ship.”      

       Kai just went to sit down and looked at the chief. The chief gave Kai a plate with a steak and carrots on it. She went right to eating it. The whole time she eats thought she looked at the door or the chief. When she finished she asked, “Where is the captain bring me.” The chief just looked at her then went back to cooking. After what was about five minutes a guy with red hair and green eyes came into the kitchen.

“Hey Sam tell me what is for dinner I’m starving.” The guy then looked to Kai and stared at her.  Soon after Sam the chief replied, “We are having your favorite.”

“Fish with carrots and mashed potatoes.” Is what the guy asked.

 “Yep”

“Good and make sure that the girl gets a plate and doesn’t leave the kitchen. I don’t want to worry that she is going to jump any time before we get to the slave shop in Shabondy Archipelago.”

“Got it captain”

When Sam said captain Kai was thinking, great now I have to wait till I can leave the kitchen again to leave this ship.

The captain was about to leave when he stopped and turned around and asked, “So girl will you tell me your name.”

“Why so you can get a better way to hurt me.”

 “No girl I want to stop calling you girl and I thought it would be mean to call you bitch. Because as long as you behave you will be able to walk all over the ship because I want to trust you, and maybe not give you to the slave people because that isn’t expected for  you.”

 “My name is Kai, Monkey D. Kai but you already know my last name.”

 “Ya well, Kai after dinner I well see you again.” The captain was about to leave when he called over his shoulder. “Oh and Sam tell her about the main crew because the second crew is being dropped at the next stop.” The captain left after saying that.