Chapter Three

The rest of gym class was literally hilarious. David split his pants, which was like the best thing ever because that took Maddi and Sophia's minds off me. Sophia still aimed balls at me but missed every time because of my amazing dodge ball skills. James targeted me as well though, so it was funny to watch him fail.

Gym class finished and I walked through the halls to my locker. Maddi was standing outside of it, scowling at me as I came closer and closer. "What are you doing here?" I said, scowling at her as well. "Well, I came to ask you, what were you thinking, flirting with the head cheerleaders boyfriend?" She said, standing up from her leaning position on the lockers.

"I wasn't flirting, I was talking. And is it a sin for boys and girls to be just friends" I said, opening my locker and grabbing my books. "Yes, it is a sin" she said, following me as I walked towards my classroom. "Why?" I asked, stepping into the classroom. I sat down at my desk and she sat beside me. "Because, it's going to turn out really bad. You might end up dating" she said. I rolled my eyes and paid attention to the teacher up at the front.

"I have a question Mrs Sinner" Maddi asked our math teacher, who turned around to face her. "What is it?" She said, sounding frustrated, since she was busy when Maddi spoke up. "Do you believe boys and girls can be friends without out it becoming awkward?" Maddi asked. "That's not a math question so I'm not answering" our teacher said, turning around and continued to write on the chalk board.

"Maddi, why would you ask our teacher a question like that?" I whispered/yelled at her. She wasn't paying attention because all her focus was on David when he was walking into the classroom. Maddi has had a crush on David ever since I can remember, but I thought it went away when she walked in on him kissing Mrs Sinner. David walked up to the front of the class and like always, asked if he could ask our teacher a question after class.

Everyone knew what David was doing so they started making fun of him. Maddi looked like she was up in space, just staring at him. "Maddi, don't you have Mr Avery?" I said/whispered to her. She looked like someone just killed her parents in front of her. "We will never talk about that ever again" she said, dropping her head down. I could see a tear in her eye.

Maddi never cried so it was obvious what happened. Mr Avery broke her heart and she felt to embarrassed to tell me when it happened. "What happened between you two?" I asked. She waved her hand at me, as if saying "I'll tell you later". I nodded and paid attention on the front board.

"Class is now beginning" Mrs Sinner said, Maddi got up and moved next to Sophia and James ran into the classroom just as the bell rang. "So sorry Mrs Sinner" he said, as he took Maddi's spot beside me. "Ah James, late again" she said, giving him a stern look like hen returning to what she was writing. "Samantha" he said, looking over to me and smiling. I didn't care what Maddi and Sophia thought at the moment. "Hi James" I said, leaning more towards him. I anted Sophia to think I was flirting with him, because it was going to be hilarious.

I turned around and saw Sophia scowling at me, so I leaned in a little closer to James. "How are you?" He asked. I looked straight into his eyes. "My day was awesome" I said, sighing and leaning even closer. "What are you doing?" He asked, leaning away from me. "Sophia is my enemy and I'm trying to mess with her by flirting with you, so can you please play along?" I asked, putting my hands together and giving him puppy dog eyes.

"I will, just you have to play along too, and you might not expect what I'm going to do. Where's your locker?" He asked. "Right outside the chemistry lab" I said, giving him a confused look. "You'll see what I'm going to do, Sophia's locker is right near there, so she will be so jealous" he said, smiling and looking back up at the board.

After math was interesting. James and I walked down the hall with his arm around my waist. It was awkward because Marc was never like, walk down the hall together, or kiss in front of people, he was more like, secret dates or making sure we were kissing in hidden. As we walked I could feel Maddi and Sophia's eyes darted one me. We walked to my locker and I leaned against so I was face to face with James. He put one of his hands on the locker next to mine and put his face really close to mine.

"Hi" I said, his cologne blocking my sense of smell, and all my other senses. My stomach filled with butterflies. I closed my eyes and sighed. "Hi" he said, leaning closer even though I thought it was impossible. I turned my head to the side, and only opening my eyes a small bit so I could see the look on Sophia's face. I turned back to face James. He crashed his lips against mine, and I was shocked. James was kissing me, to make his girlfriend jealous. The star quarter back was kissing me, probably the biggest female nerd in school.

I heard Sophia break out into tears and her heels on the ground running towards the girls washroom. I heard Maddi start to yell after her and then yelling cruel thing at me, but I didn't care. I was being kissed by the cutest guy in school. He broke off from our amazing make out session. "Bye, Samantha" he said, smiling then walking away. I flushed, smiled to myself, then opened my locker and grabbed my books.
********************
A/N
Hey Guys!
Sorry this chapter is also short, but if I want to upload faster they will all have to be short, sorry.

H xoxo ❤️❤️❤️