Chapter Four

I woke up the next morning, still amazed at what happened the day before. I pretty much danced into the washroom and showered. I washed and rinsed my hair, then got out to get dressed. It was only Wednesday so we had two more days until the weekend, which really sucked. But, I got to see James today, so I didn't even care what day it was.

I brushed my blond hair then threw it up in a bun with a braid up the back of my head. I picked my outfit then got dressed. Today I wore a burgundy sweater/shirt with white jeans. I put a long gold necklace with a gold feather and ring on the end. I looked at myself in the mirror. Why would James kiss me to make his girlfriend jealous? Did he not like her anymore or what?

I stood there, staring at myself and playing with my necklace. "SAMANTHA, BREAKFAST" my mom yelled as she snapped me back into reality. I ran down the stairs, grabbing my black combat boots from a shelf on the wall. "Morning mum" I said, kissing her and Maia on the head. I got out all the ingredients and made my fresh smoothie.

"You're going to be late, take that with you" my mum said, kissing my on the cheek, handing me my bag and pushing my out the door. "Okay, okay. Love you too" I said, as she slammed the door in my face. I could see the bus coming down the hill so I ran to the end of my drive. The bus driver stopped and someone got on just a few houses before mine.

I looked at the person, trying to see who it was but I couldn't quite make out any of there structures. The bus pulled up to my stop and I got on. I couldn't see the person who got on before me so I just went and sat down. I got out my book 'A Field Guide On Burying Your Parents' and just read. I looked up sometimes, trying to find the person who got on the stop before me, but I just didn't know what he/she looked like.

The bus ride was over and I got off. Maddi ran up to me and hugged me. "Congratulations!" She yelled. I gave her a questioning look. "What are you talking about?" I asked, laughing at all her energy. "You know?" She said, questioning me. "What?" I said, getting frustrated. "Congrats on kissing the cutest guy in school" she said, clapping while jumping up and down.

I rolled my eyes, laughed, then walked away with Maddi at my side. I took a small sip of my smoothie and walked down the hall to my locker. James was waiting there, leaned against it. I smiled and ran. He stood up straight and opened his arms, but when I came to him he walked past me and hugged someone else. I turned around to see who it was.

She had really short red hair and many freckles. Her green eyes were pretty much glowing and her dimples made her look like a little kid. I scowled. It was the girl who got on the bus before me. She was wearing a white shirt with an anchor on it and burgundy jeans. She wore uggs and a burgundy beanie that matched her pants. She was fairly pretty and hugging James, so to be honest, I was extremely jealous.

"I haven't seen you in so long" James said, hugging this girl tighter. "Oh James, I love you" she said, smiling then kissing him on the cheek. "I love you too" he said, then stopped hugging her. "You little baby" she said, talking to him like he was two. "Ummmm, James who is this?" I asked, choking back on my tears. "Oh sorry, this is my older sister Alison" he said, putting his arm around my waist.

I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes for one second. "Hi, you must be Sophia" she said, reaching her hand out for me to shake it. I stood up straight and then grabbed Sophia's arm as she walked past. "Stand with your boyfriend and meet his sister" I whispered in her ear. "I'm just a friend, this is Sophia" I said, to Alison, switching positions with Sophia.

I walked away, with no books since they were blocking my locker. Maddi ran up behind me and hugged me. "You guys are like the new cutest couple" she said. I walked away, frustrated and sad at the same time. I walked into the washroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

"I woke up earlier today happy, and now I'm walking down the hall crying to myself" I said, crying extremely loud that Mrs Sinner walked into the washroom. "Samantha, what's wrong and sweetheart?" She asked, rubbing my back and talking quietly. "You wouldn't understand" I said, crying even louder.

"Well Samantha, I have to get to class, but maybe you should go visit your father" she said, patting me on the back. We went out of the washroom and walked to Mrs Sinner classroom. She handed me a not and I walked towards my fathers office. "Samantha" my grandma said, as she got up and ran towards me to give me a hug.

"Can I please go see dad?" I asked in between my tears. "Of course" she said, walking me over to the door. "Daddy" I said when I saw him sitting at his desk. "Sweetie, what happened?" He asked signalling for me to come towards him. I walked over so I was in arms length and he pulled me onto his lap. I cried into his shoulder.

"Daddy, I hate school, I hate life, I hate this world" I said, crying even more now. "Now your just being over dramatic, now get up and go learn something" He said, smiling. I laughed through all my tears. "Thank you daddy, I really needed that" I said, kissing him on the cheek.
********************
A/N
Hey guys!
Sorry this chapter isn't interesting, but I wanted to upload. Next chapter soon!
Love you all!

H xoxo ❤️❤️❤️