Chapter Eleven

One Month Later

"Sweetie, come down here, you still have school" my mom yelled from downstairs. I stared at myself in the mirror. My belly was barely noticeable so I could still fit into all my clothes. I was wearing a turquoise loose tank top, obviously with a white bra underneath, floral pants with white converse boots and a bronze necklace with a turquoise charm at the end. I stared at myself for a while longer when I was snapped back into reality.

"SAMANTHA COME DOWN FOR YOUR YOGURT!" My mother yelled. I ran down the stairs. My mother was four months pregnant when she first told us about her baby and now she's five months so she is huge. "I'm here" I said, nervous about her answer. Because of her stupid pregnancy hormones, she been very hard to live with.

My dad moved back in and we've been decorating our spare room into a nursery for two. My mom and dad have fights like any normal couple but they have been getting along better then ever before. I was so happy, I had a family again. James hasn't spoken to me since we broke up and month ago.
I was still upset and cried myself to sleep most of the time, just thinking about him. I never asked him to help me with my baby and he just broke up with me like that! Ugh, I'm so mad at him right now. I grabbed my yogurt and ran out the door to the bus.

I sat in my favourite seat, got out my favourite book, and read the whole way to the school, clearing my thoughts. "Can I sit here?" Alison asked. I nodded, not looking up. "Samantha, I need to talk to you" Alison said, pushing my book down and bending over so I could see her face. "What?" I asked, very, very annoyed. "Yeah, well you know that back stabbing jerk who broke your heart, also known as my brother" she said, crunching up her nose and smiling just a little. I nodded, choking back my tears. "Yeah well, he's been miserable, please talk to him today" she said, begging me. She got up and moved seats.

The bus ride wasn't long after that and once I got into the school, I noticed James waiting at my locker. I tried my hardest to avoid going near him, but this was my last day back at school before I had to go on maternity leave, because I would start getting bigger so it would be noticeable at school and I would be made fun of. I couldn't help myself. Maddi was standing right beside me so I threw my books at her and luckily she caught them. I ran towards my locker and just kissed James right there on the spot. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back, even though he was caught off guard.

"James I missed you" I said, staring in his beautiful ocean blue eyes. "Well Samantha, I need to talk to you about something else later okay? But now I have class so bye" he said, storming off to math class. Maddi ran up to me, gave my books to me than ran of to Sophia, who happened to be laughing hysterically at me. I put all my books, except my math book, into my locker then walked towards Mr Sinners math class.

James was sitting at the back of the class so I sat as close to the door as I could possibly get. Eventually the bell rang and I ran to my locker. Bio was next so I just ran and sat beside the door. James appeared out of no where and I just didn't look up from my book. "Samantha look, we need to talk" he said, sitting down next to me. I stood up, closed my book and walked into class. I sat at the table straight in the middle of the class and James sat next to me.

I looked down. I was bleeding. "Um, Mr Avery, may I be excused, or can someone call an ambulance" I said, the bleeding starting to hurt a lot. "Um, can you move?" Mr Avery asked. I shook my head vigorously. "Okay I'll call 911" he said. I nodded. "Ya you take your time with that" I said sarcastically. James and Maddi helped me to the ground and I just lay there. James lifted my head onto his lap and I snuggled into him, crying.

"You'll be alright" James said, kissing me on the forehead. The ambulance arrived a few minutes later and James crawled in with me.
********************
I woke up after surgery tired and everything in between. "My baby, where's my baby" I yelled begging for my only child. A doctor burst into the room. "Samantha I'm sorry but-" he started but I cut him off. "I know what your going to say, I had a miscarriage and my baby is dead" I said starting to cry. I felt someone grab my head and kiss it. I looked to my side. There was James, sitting there, holding my hand. "Summer is soon Samantha, would you like to come to my beach house in Mexico with me?" He asked, kissing and rubbing soothing circles on my hand repeatedly.

I looked up at him and nodded. "James, you know how much I love you, so of course" I said, a tear dropping down my cheek. He stood up a small bit and gave my a quick peck on the cheek. I reached my hands up and grasped his face in them. I pulled him down into a deep kiss and sat up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I moved my hands around his neck. My hospital gown wasn't tied so it fell down. I quickly reached to fix it but I couldn't. James started to tie it up for me. "You know how much I love you right" I said, smiling. "I love you too Samantha" he said, kissing me softly on the lips.
********************
A/N
Hey guys!
This is the last chapter, I have no time what so ever, so I'm ending this book here, sorry!
Love,
Hayden xoxo