Chapter Ten

I woke up the next morning on James lap. I looked up at him. He was the cutest guy in the universe and I was so happy that I ended up with him. "Hi babe" he said, opening one eye and staring down at me. "Hi" I said, in a quiet, soft voice. I crawled up so my forehead was right up against his. I kissed him gently then rolled and laid down beside him.

"Why was your mother crying yesterday?" He asked. I looked deeply into his concerned eyes. "I'm pregnant" I whispered in his ear. "What?" He shouted, jumping off the bed. "What's wrong?" I asked, now concerned myself. "Your 16!" He yelled. "James, it was a mistake, I love you" I said, starting to cry. "I can't handle the responsibility of a child, I love you too, but we're done" he said, storming out of the room.

I burst into tears. My mom walked into the room, but then ran to my bedside when she noticed I was crying. "What's wrong sweetie? Where's James?" She yelled, rubbing soothing circles on my back. "He left me!" I yelled through my tears. "James broke up with you, I thought he loved you" she said, looking very mad. "Don't go out for his blood, that's dads job" I said, pointing to my sleeping father in the room across the hall.

"I know but" she said, a frown growing on her face. "Don't worry, dad will be so hard on him at school, you don't even know" I said, smiling. "There's your perfect smile, just like mine" my mother said. "I thought it was just like my fathers, and you love dad, I know it" I said, raising my eyebrows. "I do love him, still. I made one mistake and he left me with a newborn and a 14 year old" she said, looking across the hall at my father.

"He loves you" I said, pushing her towards the door. "What?" She said, giving me a 'no way' look. "Just go see him" I said, pushing her completely out of the room. She laughed then walked across the hallway. "I'm not finished with you" I heard someone yell. I looked down the hallway. Mr Savy was standing at the end of the hall, staring at me with a very angry face.

"Security!" I yelled, pointing at Roger Savy. "YOU FUCKING BITCH" he screamed, charging at me. I ran and locked myself in my bathroom. I heard banging on my door and Mr Savy's voice, swearing and screaming hatred at me. I heard a security guard come and take him away, they told me to come out and I listened. Roger had cuffs on and I laughed.

"Can I press charges?" I asked, still laughing my head off. "If you want then yes, we will call you will the date and details" the security guard said. I nodded then looked across the hall. My mom and dads lips were locked. I laughed then ran to go see them. I stood in the doorway and coughed. They broke apart, their cheeks flashing red. I laughed then ran over and snuggled into my father.

"What's wrong, you never snuggle me anymore" he said, laughing. "James broke up with me" I said, choking back my tears. "Oh so help me he will regret the day he was born" my father yelled aloud. I patted his chest. "Oh daddy, you don't need to do that" I said, laughing at his reaction. "We broke up because I'm pregnant" I said, closing my eyes and trying to hide my face.

"What, who did this to you because they will be killed" my dad said. "Mr Savy, and I pressed charges" I said, looking deeply into my fathers eyes. He calmed down. "That's my girl" he said, still not looking away from me. "Maia?" I asked. She ran into the room. "I was downstairs" she shouted, climbing up onto the bed.

"Wait mom, I never asked this. Why did you throw the flower pot at dad?" I asked, just remembering why my father was here. "Well, when it was my cousins wedding, she thought we were still together so we both were invited. I got really drunk and so did your father and something happened that shouldn't have, and now your not the only one expecting a baby" she said. I gasped.

"So are you two back together?" I asked, a smile growing on my face. They both nodded. "Since we never filed the divorce, we are still married and he just gave me my engagement ring back" she said, smiling like a maniac. I laughed at how happy she was. "MY BABY" Maia yelled, still siting in my fathers lap. "Actually it's mummy's baby" my dad said.

"Then that's my baby" she said, pointing to my stomach. I shake my head. "We went over this" I said. "Then WHOS MY BABY" Maia yelled. My mom put her second finger over her own mouth and made a 'shhhhhh' noise. Maia made her cute little grumpy face then crawled off the bed and sat in the chair by the lamp.

"Oh Maia, do you want a new baby, we can buy you one" mum said, looking at Maia's little pouty face. I laughed at Maia facial expression change. "Today went from the worst day to the best day" I said, starting to cry. "My parents are back together, I'm going to be a big sister for the second time. They only bad thing was my break up with James" I said, tears streaming down my face.

"James" my dad said grinding his teeth together. "Daddy it's fine, I'm too happy to even think about James" I told him, patting him on the shoulder. "I love you, but Maia's getting mad so I better take her home" my mum said, kissing me on the head and kissing my father. "You guys are so cute" I said, smiling then snuggling deep into my fathers chest and I fell asleep.
********************
A/N
Hey guys!
Hope you enjoyed the chapter, I enjoyed writing it. I'll try my hardest to upload before school starts, but that may not happen. My apologies.
Love you all!

H xoxo😘❤️😘