Chapter Eight

After he was down with my leather jacket, he started to take off my dress and I felt so awkward. He continued to kiss me neck but then he made his way up to my lips. He threw his shirt and pants off. "What are you doing?" I yelled, nervous of his answer. "I want the time of my life tonight, so I'm going to get it" he said, kissing my neck again and taking off my bra.

Both of us were only in our underwear and I had no bra on. He started kissing me down my chest and stomach until he reached my underpants. The started to take them off and I was now butt naked. He came back up and kissed my lips. He threw off his underwear and he was naked laying there on top of me. I closed my mouth so he couldn't kiss me anymore. He slapped me on the stomach.

"Open your fucking mouth so I can kiss you bitch" he screamed, so I gave in. He continued to slap me. "You better kiss me back bitch or else you will not leave, you will be dead you fucking asshole" he said. I kissed him forcefully, not wanting to get killed. "That's my little slut" he said, kissing me harder. I quivered under the pressure of him. My hands were cuffed so I couldn't do anything top stop him. I fell asleep so he couldn't do anything more.

I woke up after an eventful night. I was still butt ass naked, and so was Roger. He noticed my awaking and crawled back on top of me. He hit and punched me as he kissed my neck. He stopped kissing me and just hit, punched, slapped, and kicked me. I felt like I was going to cry but I was to weak to even say one word. I wanted to cry out for help, but since I've had many punches everywhere on my body, I couldn't say a word.

"Come on bitch, kiss me and I'll stop" he yelled in my ear. I didn't do anything since my hands were cuffed and I couldn't reach him. He hit me harder with every punch. I was bruised and hurt. I started to cry but no tears fell down my face. He slapped me in the face one last time and I was out like a light.
********************
I woke up in a room with many bright lights. "She has a bruised kidney" someone shouted. "She has a brain bleed, I need to fix that first" another person shouted. "I need to fix her broken leg" another person, who I assumed was a doctor, shouted at the other doctors. "Well, if any of you guys go in, she's going to go into heart failure" the last doctor yelled. "Okay sweetie, count backwards from 10" the kidney doctor said. I only made it to 6.

I was put under so they could begin my operation. The last sentence I heard was "She could die". I dreamt about what just happened to me. The abuse and the feeling that I was going to die. I was replaying the situation in my head and I so badly wanted to wake up, but I knew I couldn't. The dream was haunting me. It was so real. His punches and slaps felt like they were happening at this very moment. I wanted it to stop, so I started to think about James.

His perfect brown hair and his amazing ocean blue eyes took my mind off the kicks and punches that Mr Savy threw at me. I imaged mine and James kiss in the rain last night, because that, was the most magical moment of my life. I realized that James was the man I love, not Roger, or anyone else for that matter. I love James and I was going to tell him after surgery.
********************
I woke up in my hospital bed. My mother was talking to the doctors and my dad was sleeping in the bed next to mine. I could barely hear what the doctor was saying go my mom but I did hear the word brain bleed and almost went into heart failure. I then heard squeaky running shoes on the hospital floor and say someone running towards me.

It was James. "James" I yelled after him when ran past me room. He came running in and right to my bedside. I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I continued to kiss him until the doctor coughed as to talk to me. "Samantha" he said.

"Yes?" I asked, nervous about what he was going to say. "You still have a bit of a brain bleed so I will need to go into another surgery tomorrow" he said, and I nodded. "Sweetie, he's not going to ask you this so I will, what happened?" My mom said, standing at the foot of my bed. "Mom can we not talk about that right now" I said, grabbing James' hand and holding it.

"Sweetie, you're going to have to tell us" she said, looking at me sternly. "Yes I know that, but not right now" I said, placing my head back on my pillow. A flashback of the night before happened when I closed my eyes and I woke up screaming. James was sitting in a chair across from my bed and when I woke up, he came running to my side.

"What happened? What's wrong?" He yelled, bearing the cutest worried face in the world. "Hi sweetie" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. "Why were you screaming?" He asked after I finished kissing him. "Nothing you need to worry about. Now just kiss me" I said. He kissed me. "I love you, Samantha" he said. I looked deeply into his eyes. "I love you too James" I said.
********************
A/N
Hey guys!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Love you all so much!

H xoxo❤️😘❤️