Chapter Nine

I woke up the next morning, still in pain from the day before. James was snuggled up next to me on my small hospital bed. He was so cute sleeping. I giggled and he woke up. I gave him a huge hug then kissed him. "Morning" I said. He smiled at me then kissed me again. I laughed then started to feel nauseous. I got up and ran into the washroom.

I threw up in the toilet. I walked back over to my bed and snuggled into James. He kissed me on top of the head. "Hi sweetie" he said. I smiled then snuggled deeper into him. The doctor walked in the room. "Good morning Samantha" the doctor said. He walked over and grabbed my chart.

"Hi Dr Shepherd" I said, looking over at him. "Time for your surgery" he said, sounding more excited then I felt. James stood up and kissed me on the head. "Have fun" he said. I grabbed his face and kissed him gently. "I love you" I said as they rolled me towards the operation room.

I was in the room with the many lights. "I need a bucket" I said. They gave me a questioning look. "I'm going to barf, give me a bucket" I shouted. They handed me and bucket. I sat up and puked in it. "Get the.......... doctor" Dr Shepherd said. I didn't hear what he said after the word "the" because he whispered it to the nurse. A new doctor came in.

"Hi Samantha, I'm Dr Kepner. Would you mind if I checked your stomach?" She asked. I nodded. Her facial expression went from smiling happy to a small frown. "What? What?" I asked, worried as anything. "What happened to you?" She asked, looking at my bruises. "I went over to my teachers for help on my homework and he, he, he" I said, stuttering.

"He abused and did....... something to you" she said. I nodded, tears dropping down my face. The night replayed over and over in my head. "Well, since the way he abused you, you happen to be" she started. "I happen to be?" I asked. "You happen to be pregnant" she said, looking down at her feet. "WHAT?" I shouted.

"We will inform your mother and the father" she said. "That's not the babies father out there" I said, still surprised at what happened. "Only tell my mother, and tell her after surgery" I said, begging. Dr Kepner nodded. "Thank you so much" I said, smiling at her as they put the mask over my mouth to put me asleep so they could operate.
********************
I woke up back in my room. My mom was yelling at Dr Kepner, and she looked like she had been crying for hours on end. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" My mother came in yelling. "Miss, please calm down, other patients are trying to sleep" Dr Kepner said, rubbing soothing circles on her back to make my mother calm down.

"Sorry, I'm just stressed. My 16 year old daughter is pregnant with her teachers child" my mother said, dropping her head into her hands. "Mom, I didn't want this to happen" I said, tears dropping down my face. "Oh sweetie" my mother said, running and snuggling into me. "Mom, he abused me, I never thought this would happen" I said, tears now pouring out of my eyes.

"It's okay Samantha, your going to be fine. Mummy's here" my mom whispered into my ear then kissed me on the room. James ran into the room. "Who did this to you? Who put you in this stat, because so help me I will hunt them down and kill them with my bare hands" he yelled. "Oh, honey. It's fine" I said, signalling for him to come and sit at the end of my bed.

"Is this him?" My mom asked/whispered in my ear. I shook my head. "Babe, this is my mom" I told James, putting my hands on my mothers shoulders. He reached out and shook my moms hand. I leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. He wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me into kiss him on the lips. I pushed him away from me then butted my head towards my mother.

"Oh, sorry" he said to my mum. He got up and left. "Where's Maia?" I asked, all the sudden remembering my little sister. "I'm right here" she shouted, running to the side of my bed. I lifted her up onto my lap. She stared down at my bumps and bruises. "Guess what Maia?" I said, smiling at her. "What?" She asked, excitement in her cute little brown eyes.

"I'm going to have a baby" I said, smiling and laughing at here surprised face after I said the word baby. "Baby?" She asked, looking confused. "Yes baby" I said, smiling. "My baby, okay?" She said. She's been obsessed with baby dolls so she obviously wanted this one to herself. "My baby, but you can help me with him or her" I said, laughing at her mad face.

"Fine" she said, grabbing at my mom. My mom picked Maia up then got up off the bed. "Maia baby, you're probably tired" my mother said, tickling Maia in the stomach. She nodded. "Okay sweets, we're going home to bed" my mom said, kissing me on the head then carrying Maia out of the room. James came back in.

James took my mothers spot and I snuggled into his chest. "I love you James" I said, staring into his ocean blue eyes. "Samantha, ever since we kissed in front of your locker to make Sophia jealous, I've had this strange force pulling me too you. Samantha, I am in love with you, and I will never stop loving you, ever" he said, glaring into my eyes.

I cupped his face in my hands. I rolled so I was on top of him, my legs on either side of him. I kissed him, starting to wrap my hands around his neck. "I'll never stop loving you ever"
********************
A/N
Hey guys!

I'm sorry, but I will only be able to upload like once a week, but I don't want to promise anything. With school coming up and everything, just I don't want you guys to get your hopes up for a chapter every week. Sorry!
Love you all!

H xoxo😘❤️😘