two

carter

I walked through the halls of my new school. I had already had my first two classes, and they were hell. And no. I'm not exaggerating. I had already been shown to were my locker was, so I padded over towards it.

I tried the combination lock. God. Why won't this damn thing open? Great. It was officially official. I had offically forgotten my combination lock for my locker in the first few hours. Why don't we all give Carter a pat on the back, and tell her "Well done!"? Oh and maybe throw in a gold star as well. I was such a loser.

Although a lot of people had said hello to me, I'd only given a quick wave back. I was really quite shy. You probably don't think so. Then again, you only see the mixed up, weird thoughts that are me. Still fiddling with the lock, I didn't notice the sudden shadow that loomed over me. Its was someone taller than me. I turned around and noticed the soft brown eyes, that were so familiar. His dark blonde hair also reminded me of someone I couldn't recall...

I didn't know whether I should have spoke to the smirking boy or not. "I'm hi...?" I said. Like I said before. I'm not good with other people, or humans, and probably even aliens. I'd never fit in anyway. Not even on my home planet, which is earth by the way, in case any of you thought otherwise.

Remembering that I was talking to the strangely, familiar, hot guy standing in front of me, I shoved any kinds of thoughts away. Didn't want to look like some freak.

"Hey. Your Carter, right?" He asked.

"No I'm Sally." I said sarcastically. Well. It's the same with the lady in the shop yesterday. He laughed at my supposedly funny jokes, and I felt my cheeks warm. I hope I wasn't a tomato right now, because that would not be attractive. Not in the slightest. After he finished his laughing session, he finally talked.

"Hi Sally." He said. "So who are you hanging out with at lunch? Nobody I'm guessing."

"You guessed correct." I sighed.

"Then hang out with me." He smirked, glancing at a group of boys all laughing, fighting and swearing.

"Uhhh...Your not really my type of people..." I said.

"And who is your type of people then?" He asked. Aw shit. How the hell was i supposed to answer to that? I don't have any people. The only time I had 'people' was when I was dating Jack. And he was the schools hottest guy. And also most popular. It was surprisingly strange that he went for a girl like me actually. I'm a freak, and he was just "asdfgghjkl"...but I was the only one who saw him for his true colors.

"I don't like people." I say, and he frowns. Maybe that came off a bit too harsh. "What I mean is...I dont want to hang out with you. I don't have any kind of people." I recover awkwardly.

"Which is why your hanging out with us." I was about to protest, but he grabbed my wrist, and started to pull me over towards his friends. "My names Blake by the way." at the moment I didn't care about what he was called. I just didn't want to verify dragged over hanging out with his friends! I couldn't help myself.

"This is harresment." I stated boldly, as he continued to drag me across the yard.

"Shut up, and stop being such a smart ass." he grinned. What was his problem anyway. And, I didn't even know him. Wait a second. That smirk. That grin. His face, hair, eyes.

"I know who you are!" I shouted, glad I knew why I thought he was so familiar. "You were that guy at McDonalds weren't you?" He laughedat me, and nodded.

"Glad to know you remember my face, oh wait how couln't you. It is flawless."

"Cocky much?"