six

carter

As we drove, I rested my hand on the edge of my seat whilsten Kylen stared at the road with his eyes, very cold and dark. Where was the Kylen that helped me out yesterday? The kind one who drove me home?

Well he was gone, and somebody different had replaced him. And I didn't like it.

I tried breaking the silence. "So where are we going?" I asked, surprised that my voice came out pretty confidentiality.

He looked at me, and smiled at me as if I were some innocent child. "We are going to a restaurant, then a party." My breath caught in my throat, and I stalled hard.

"Oh uh. Ok then." I said. I pretended I was going to have a good time at the party but I knew I wasn't. In LA, me and Jack met at a party. But we also broke up at one. The last party if ever been too. Memories flashed through my head.

*Flash Back*

I walked through the heated crowd, trying to find jack. There was alcohol and spurring, and maybe even drugs everywhere, and I wasn't in my kind of place.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw jack talking to someone across by the bar. I called his name but he didn't hear me.

"Jack! JACK!" But the music was too loud. I turned and saw Aaron standing there, giving me a sympathetic look, and I gave him a confused one. Me and Aaron had been great friends ever since me and Jack started dating. He nodded towards the bar, and I slowly turned my head.

Jack. Girl. Kissing.

I stared in horror, as he cupped her face with his hands, the thing he always did to me. Was I just some other girl to him? I thought he was different. I screamed at the top of my lungs. Louder than any music blasting through the speakers. The music and drinking, laughing and dancing quieted until it was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. Aaron looked like he wanted to come over, but he never did. "Jack...?" I cried. At this point he and the girls lips had been removed, and he was staring at me with his beautiful eyes.

"I-I can explain."

"No. No you can't. How could you do this to me? After all we'd been through. I loved you..." I cried, almost falling to the floor right then and there but I felt a hand on my shoulder and knew it was Aaron. Everyone was watching. There must have been hundreds at this party.

"You don't love me anymore?"

I looked at him, tears flowing from my big watery eyes. Yes, I thought. I will always love him. "No." I spat, and with that I gave the whore who he was kissing the finger, and I glared at Jack. "Don't bother. Don't bother texting, calling, emailing, or contacting me in anyway ever again. I never want to see you again. Dick" I walked off out of the house and out of the party. Pure embarrassment all over my face.

"It'll be alright Carter." Aaron said.

I hugged him and cried on his shoulder. "No it won't. It won't ever be alright."

*End of Flash Back*

"We're here." Kylen said. I hadn't realised we had parked. "You spaced out."

"Oh. Um I'm sorry..." I said. How embarrassing. I spaced out completely on my bloody date with Kylen. Ugh so far this wasn't going good. At all.

I walked inside the restaurant, and felt somebody grab my waist and flip me around. I met Kylen's eyes, and he grinned at me, again. He whispered in my ear. "You look hot today babe." I gasped, when he squeezed my bum, and I slapped his hand away. This was not the Kylen I had once known.

"Let's just sit down..." I said.

"Table for two." Kylen growled at the waiter who smiled sadly at me. He didn't even say please.