Chapter Six

Since I haven't talked to any of you in forever, massage me and tell me how you're doing. I want a better relationship with me readers! I feel so bad! I haven't been good about posting. I know. It's been weeks and that's terrible. I'm so sorry. I'll be better, I promise.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Vomment, and fan!

~BB

••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 6

"Yes, Arthur, I know..."

Arthur?

"Yes...I want you to meet them too...sure their strange, but..."

Hamish thinks John and I are strange?

"Yeah, I'll ask them...see you tonight."

Tonight? What's tonight?

"I love you too."

...

I knocked on Hamish's door and entered before waiting for a response.

I had already guessed the situation that was upon us from his phone call.

"Is your boyfriend Arthur coming over for dinner then?" I asked, a smirk on my face.

Hamish looked astonished.

"How did you...?" He asked.

"Hamish, you know I'm not stupid."

"We're you listening through the door?" He yelled, sounding angry.

"Well...yes," I responded.

"Have you never heard of privacy?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

He may have aquired my intellect and John's sense of bravery, but Hamish acted like such a normal teenager sometimes.

"Hamish, you know that I have to check on you every once and a while, with your circumstances and such..." I reminded him.

"Yes, but my depression has gotten better since Arthur and I started dating, dad. Haven't you noticed? I don't have bipolar fits anymore," Hamish looked at me.

I had noticed that Hamish's behavior had changed in the last six months, but I hadn't been aware that there even was an Arthur.

"We just need to be careful," I concluded. "Arthur may come for dinner tonight."

Hamish was trying to act upset with me, but I saw him smile as I was closing the door.

I found John in the kitchen.

"Hamish is having company over tonight," I notified him.

He turned around. "He's got a friend!?" John sounded excited.

"Well, yes I suppose so. It's a bit more than that though."

"Oh...what should I have ready for dinner then?" He asked. John was usually the one to take care of that. Most of the time we ordered out. Neither of us were 'Master Chefs', but there were some occasions when we would make something together.

"They're teenage boys. I'm sure they'd be fine with having a pizza. I'll call," I offered.

"Sherlock. This is the first time Hamish has had anyone, let alone a boyfriend, over," John said. I could see the hope filling his eyes.

"Your point?"

"Let's just try to be normal and try not to scare him away...don't ask to many questions," John made me agree.