Chapter Eleven

Hai, guys! This chapter gets a bit sappy, so if you don't like that....why are you reading this anyway? I kind of pour out all of my feelings onto my keyboard when I write, so keep that in mind. If you insult my writing, it makes me feel like you're insulting me personally. And that hurts. Fortunately most of the feedback I've gotten is positive.

One of you messaged me asking why I like writing so much and I never answered. Sorry. The reason I like it is because it is my outlet to put down every one of my thoughts and my dreams and I don't get judged for it. I like feeling like I'm a part of something and when people comment that I did a good job, it boosts my self esteem just that much.

And writing is something that I aspire to do! Right now, my goals are to have 60 Ways become almost as popular as Alone of the Water. I'm not planning on getting quite up there, but I'd like to be close. And I'd also really love if reapersun would do fanart of one of my fanfics. My long term goals are to become a New York Times Bestselling Author and have one of my books made into a movie. That's right. I don't only do fanfics. I have some other stories too. I'm probably going to post them some time this summer.

Thank you for bearing with that long ranting introduction.

Vomment and fan!!!!!!!!!!

~BB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

John and I sat in the park.

The birds weren't chirping. The trees didn't cast a green glow on the ground.

We were the only people here.

It was raining.

"I like rain," John told me.

"Why on Earth would anyone like rain?" I asked him. "It just makes you wet and it leaves the ground mushy for days after it's done."

John glanced sideways at me, "It was raining when you came back to me."

I held my flattery in. "Is that the only reason you like the rain?"

"No rain makes me think deeper. I guess you're always thinking, so it doesn't have that effect on you," John said.

"I may be a genius, but I am human, John, don't forget that," I reminded him.

"No, of course not," he smiled. "So does that mean the rain helps you think too."

"it helps me think of important things."

"What like murders and...whatever else it is you do?" John laughed.

"No...like us...and Hamish," I clarified.

John looked shocked as if he hadn't been expecting that from me.