Rain

A/N: Hey dudes, this is the first book I have written and I would appreciate it if people commented on what they like and don't like. THX,

                                                                                           Your Captainsparklez fan :)

I checked my watch again and sighed. The bus was supposed to be here now. The sky was raining hard, and it didn't look as if it planned on stopping. My umbrella had been broken from the wind blowing too hard. I looked around nervously at the old house that was my bus stop. I slipped my hand in my pocket and pulled out my phone. I might as well have something to entertain me while I'm waiting. The school bus that took me to my school was always late. Mainly because my stop was out of the neighbourhood. I tried to get on youtube to watch Captainsparklez, but there was no internet. I was a complete minecraft nerd, just like him. I thought we had so much in common. But I was wrong. I heard footsteps behind me and grunting. I turned around. A man's voice yelled out"Well, come on already! Stuff them in the truck!". The voices were coming from behind the house. There was a loud smacking sound, and I heard another man cry out in pain. I gasped loudly. The people on the old house's property froze, including me. I crept around to the edge of the house, and laid my back flat against the old bricks. Just as I was about to peek around the corner of the house, my bus pulled up in the driveway. I climbed aboard and tried to forget, what I had just heard. It was probably my ADHD acting up again. "10 minutes late, Eddie" I said "10 minutes". "Just shut up and get on, I have to pick up everybody else." He replied. I hated him. My name is Emma Lawrence, and this is the story that I never told anybody. I pretended to be hurt and shocked when the news channel, NBC 5, had "gently" prompted me on what happened. Since then I have been running, because I know they are coming for me. I was 12 years old, a huge fan of Jordan Maron, and was stupid enough to believe that I was always safe. That the police could protect me. But I was wrong, again.