Rain, Rain, Go Away, Don't Come Back Another Day

A/N: Well, dudes we got off to a great start. 37 views already? AWESOME!!! But..... you guys don't comment OR vote. Please, please, please. GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK!! I need you guys to work with me. <3

Time Skip To PAX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at the contents in my small, purple luggage bag. I looked back and forth from my bag to my list, checking things off. "Well, this is it." I said out loud. I wasn't expecting anyone to answer, but Isabel did. "Ya, it totally is." She let out a mock scream. Then, she laughed at me. "I remember, last week--" She breaks off here to laugh hysterically. I try to put an annoyed, serious look on my face. She gasps for air, and I can't help but think how she looks like a pterodactyl. And her dirty blonde hair just completes the look. Both me and Isabel, have blonde hair. But, I always try to hide it because people think blondes are dumb. "Last week, when you saw Jor--" She stops talking and laughs again. "When you first saw Jordan!" She says quickly, before she starts laughing. "Whatever." I say flipping my hair. Then, we both laugh, because we both know I could never be a girly-girl. "Well, I am going to take a nap, before it's time to go to PAX." I said. "Me, too." She replies. I drag my bag off my bed and fall asleep, while watching Isabel drag out the spare mattress from under my bed. I open my eyes, to the weirdest dream ever. I am at a beach. Where I am surrounded by cupcakes. Wait a second, cupcakes? OK, whatever. Here there is Markiplier, Aureylian, OMGitsfirefoxx, danisnotonfire and Jordan. All of my favorite youtubers. They jump in the ocean in their regular clothes. Sonja (OMGitsfirefoxx) laughs at Jordan who keeps sinking no matter how hard he tries to float. Well, YOLO I guess. I think as I jump in with them. Then, Jordan stops sinking, and I feel jaws grasp my leg. The teeth sink in, making the water red with my blood. I stiffen my body. But, I don't feel pain. I feel calm. My vision falters and I realize that I am dying. I stop struggling, close my eyes and give up to the calming darkness. I almost feel relieved until Isabel wakes me up. "Come on" She says "It's time to go." I quickly comb my hair and say "I'll meet you at the train station. Go get Jordan." Isabel rolls her eyes and sighs heavily. Then she glances at her watch, and her eyes widen. "Meet you there." She says before rushing out the door. I walk into the bathroom and lock the door. I know what to do. I've done it 100 times before. I walk over to the mirror, and take it off the wall. I open the old vault. It was there when my father bought this house. No one knows about it except me. It lock doesn't work anymore, but that's okay. I take a deep breath, before grabbing the small knife. I roll up sleeve revealing my many cuts and dig the knife deep in my arm. Just below my elbow. I close my eyes. Without opening them and open the faucet. I let the hot water pour over my cut, not even wincing at the sting. I open my eyes, grab a band-aid and carefully place it above my cut. I pull my sleeve back down and put on my llama hat. The one all the fans are crazy about. I smile at my reflection in the mirror. I unlock the door and grab my luggage bag before running out of my house to the train station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Le time skip

I arrive breathless at the train station, just as it started to drizzle. "Where were you?" Isabel asks "It took you a long time to get here." Crap. What was I thinking. She'll know now. I think to myself. "Uh, I forgot to bring my phone, I had to go back and get it." She giggles a little bit. "Did that really happen?"

She asks. "Yeah" I lie again hoping she doesn't know that I am. She burst out laughing. I try to make myself look confused. "Did I miss something?" I say sarcastically. "I was just saying that was going to happen." Jordan says before joining her laughing fit. "HE"S GOTS MIND POWERS" I yell earning myself a few dirty looks from other people. "Sit down, kids" A old man yells at us. I guide Jordan and Isabel to an empty compartment. There we all laugh, harder than before. The train arrives at the station. We get out and me and Jordan immediately groan. It's raining. Very, very hard. The meet-and-greet place is only few blocks away, but still. In this weather? We'd never make it out alive.(That was sarcasm.) I stand on my tippy-toes and try to see the place. I can't see anything through the rain. I groan again. "Maybe, we can call a taxi." Jordan suggests. "Not in this weather." Isabel says "Maybe, in LA. But not here." Come on Emma. Think, think. "I think our best chance is to run." I say. Jordan and Isabel don't look too happy about it, but it's clear they agree. Suddenly, a black limousine pulls into the parking lot. The window from the drivers seat opens and signals that we should go there. We nervously walk over, and the window from the back seat opens. Oh no. Not her. She smirks at me. "Having fun in the rain, Emma?" I grit my teeth. Isabel grabs my arm and tightens her grip, making sure I don't do anything stupid. Jordan pokes his head out from behind me. She gasps "OMG. Are you Jordan Maron." He grins "Last time I checked, yeah. Do you think you could give us a ride?" My face turns red. "NO!"

Hey dudes. Sorry about not updating for a while. Also, sorry for the cliffhanger. But, I am working on having these chapters longer. This one is kind of better. Whateves. Write to you later. (Writing Puns. :) I love them!)