Little Miss Perfect

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, dudes. I've been super busy with school and everything and I just forgot. I'm sending out a shout out to my #1 fan, Shadower999 (Did I get that right? I hope I did). She/he has been super awesome and supportive and I want to thank for everything that she/he has done. Maybe we can get this chapter 20 votes? I think that's a little ambitious, but I also think that we can do it. I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll see you at the end of this chapter.

I glared at her once again. I really hated Amanda Cando. I know what a weird last name. Her dad was rich and he owned a giant company called "Cando Services". I really hate her. Did I mention I hate her? Amanda was a blonde and for once the things people said were actually true. This blonde was the dumbest person you will ever meet. She had a tacky orange tan (which by the way was not natural). She always wore a foundation that was a pale white, so she ended up looking like a ghost who had gotten puked on. She also always wore fake nails, and fake eyelashes that were too big for her. And the worst part was that all the boys thought she was beautiful. Today, she had smeared turquoise lipgloss across her bottom lip and purple on the top, a black blouse, huge round earrings, 3 diamond rings, two emerald necklaces with golden chains, white shorts with plastic little jewels attached to it and to top it all off, 2-inch-high high heels. Wow. I know. 

I kept it simple. I wore a grey hat with a black ribbon across the width. I was also wearing a white shirt, striped with black and a black vest over it. I only ever wore eyeliner before and only in special occasions. This convention counted as one. I had brushed my blonde hair until my hand ached, but it was worth it. My hair was as smooth as silk. I wore blue super-skinny jeans, and my blue converse shoes. See? Simple.

"So, Jordan what are you doing in Chicago? And more importantly, what are you doing with these losers?" She says.

"They aren't losers," Jordan replies "They're my friends." His jaw tightens and I can tell that he is starting to realize what a jerk Amanda can be.

Amanda flips her golden blond hair over her shoulders and grabs onto Jordan's arm. She scooches a little closer to him. He laughs nervously and pulls his arm from her grip. I look over to Isabel and she is trying hard not to laugh at how Amanda is failing to get Jordan to like her. Jordan looks like he's going to barf so I decide to take action. I wrap one of my arms around his shoulder and whisper into his ear, "Just go with it." 

"So, Amanda how have things been going for you?" It was a long shot but it worked. I wouldn't have bought it if I saw a 13-year-old hugging a 23-year-old. But, she actually thought we were dating. It was hilarious. She took a deep breath and didn't let it out. She narrowed her eyes and scrunched up her bunny nose. Then she slowly let out the breath she had been holding in. 

She turned away from us, applied her probably twentieth layer of lipgloss and said, "Jeremy, stop here and let our guests out."

I grinned and decided to take it a step farther. I hadn't crossed the line but I came close to. "You aren't jealous are you?" I asked her "I'd really hate to ruin our friendship."  

She closed her eyes, and slowly said, "Shut up and get out." She was trying really hard to keep her cool in front of Jordan and We could all tell. Isabel opened the door and hurried out. Not because she was scared of Amanda. She was about to burst out laughing, and boy was her driver buff. I'm not lying, really! He had biceps or triceps or maybe both the size of softballs! We piled out of the car and Amanda's car sped off. Luckily, the convention was just around the corner. We ran, me taking the lead. After all I was a baseball star. (That's how I knew how big softballs were). I laugh so hard that I trip over myself and Isabel runs straight into me. I get up and run into the building, then run up the stairs. I figured that Isabel and Jordan would think that I had gone in the elevator. And they did, but instead of waiting for the next one to come, they decided to climb the stairs. Isabel ditched Jordan and ran ahead. I had heard them coming and quickly flipped myself into the small part in between the railing and the window. As Jordan was walking past me his phone rang and he stopped to answer the call. 

"Hello?" He said as he picked up. Jordan leaned against the railing at the exact same spot where I was hiding. (Coincidence? I think not!) There was a faint buzzing as the person on the other line spoke. "Where am I?" Jordan replied "I'm at MineCon with some girls." There was some more buzzing, and Jordan rolled his eyes. "They are like 13, man! That's disgusting." But, I could tell he was trying not to laugh. Buzzbuzzbuzz "Are you kidding me?! No way. I don't even care about her." My heart began to beat a little faster. His smile faded. "I mean she's so ugly and the way she and her friend laugh? It sounds like witches are choking! And, and-" The buzzing broke him off. The person was yelling into the phone now so I could hear them just a little bit. 

"OK, I get your point. I mean the way you called me last night, you sounded like they were-BUZZBUZZBUZZ. If you want I'll get you  a ticket and right after MineCon you'll be on the flight home. OK man?"

Jordan sighed with relief. "Thank you. I don't think I can pretend to be nice anymore." And then he left. I waited until he left then ran down the stairs back to the lobby. I pushed open the door and locked myself in a stall. Then I cried. For quite some time too. Don't worry I didn't miss my panel or anything. It had gotten canceled. My area had gotten infested with bugs. When I had calmed down. I decided to head home. That was it. That was proof that my life was worthless. Time to end it all.

Wow! That really was something wasn't it? Hopefully you've enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to give it a vote, and follow me. Thank you folks, and I'll see ya next time(insert Goofy laugh from that mickey mouse show)!