Fire

The bell rang, and I ran up the the stairs. Mr. Mclean had a super weird name and he hated me. Much like everyone else did, in this school. Just as I was about to enter the classroom, blond hair covered my vision. Oh no, I thought. Not her again. "Hey there, Emma. Headed to Mr. Mclean? I heard he hates it when people are late. Would be a shame if he gave you another detention." Cassedy smirked. I knew she was talking about that time. When she was drunk. With her boyfriend, Jake. Jake was bulk. He was also huge. I was short. Cassedy hates me, she was drunk, she was with Jake. You figure out what happened. I pretended I didn't know what she was talking about. "I have to go, so, byeeeeee." I said using my white girl voice. As I try to squeeze past her she grabs my wrist and shoves me down the stairs. She punches my face. Jake grabs the hood of my sweatshirt, choking me and dangles me in the air. Cassedy raises her hand as if she was about to smack me. The she stops, smiles and signals Jake to put me down. The second Jake's grip slacks on me I run away. I run out of the school. I run into the woods in my backyard and I climb up a tree. There, I fall asleep. I wake up to the smell of smoke. I run into my backyard to see my house on fire. All my possessions gone. In that one fire. NO I thought. Not all of them. I run and jump a few feet away, and just barely land on the gutter. I pulled myself up, and hop in my window that is open. I look around thinking of what to save. The fire burns my door and crawls in my room. I grab a few potatoes and jump out the window, running back into the woods. I fall on the ground exhausted, hoping I never wake up. But I do. I find myself tied up in a dark room.

A/N: Hey sorry dudes for the sort chapters. Middle School is tough. : ( Anyways a comment and vote would be much appreciated.