Oops

I turned and looked at my tied hands. Wow! The graphics were amazing! And the way "Jake" could lift me? Amazing! "Well, I think that'll be the end of this video. See you next time guys. Don't forget to hit that subscribe button. And remember, unicorns and sparkles forever." Oops. I may have forgotten to mention that I was a playing a minecraft adventure map. I got all the backstory out of enchanted books. And I was recording for my channel, sparkley_unicorns. I logged out of minecraft, and my phone beeped. I checked my notifications and on facebook Captainsparklez announced he had just gotten off the plane to Chicago for PAX. I squealed softly. I lived in Chicago, and I had been invited to a panel at PAX. I was told that my panel would have to be shared since so many youtubers were going to be here this year. I hadn't told my friend yet. Isabel was a HUGE fan of danisnotonfire, and I was going to surprise her with VIP passes to a meet and greet. I texted her.

Me: Hey, bae. Want to head over to the park?

Isabel: Why?

Me: Oh, no reason. Just come, okay?

Isabel: This better be good. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIPS TO THE PARKS BECAUSE I CAN

I pumped my legs faster. Me and Isabel were having a contest, for whoever was higher on the swings, after a minute. There was 10 seconds left. The loser had to jump off at that height, and pray that they wouldn't end up in the hospital. We'd spent 4 hours running around laughing like maniacs, scaring away other people. 3, 2, 1. "CRAP!" I swore, as Isabel sailed past me. It was clear she was the winner. Well, I'd better jump off before I get any higher. I shrieked, as I launched myself up into the air. I didn't land on the ground. I landed on a man with blackish-brown hair, who was wearing black shorts, with green stripes on the side and a leather jacket. A weird combination if you ask me. Anywho, I crashed into him, and he fell. I jumped up straight away, and words tumbled out of my mouth. "OMG, are you okay??!! I'm so clumsy. I didn't see you there. Um, mister are you still awake? " You get the point. Mystery guy groaned and tried to stand up. But fell down. "Isabel!" I shouted over to her. She looked as if she was trying not to laugh. "Help me with him." We dragged him over to the playground, where he layed down on the plastic bridge. I handed him a water bottle full of gatorade, and a sandwich. Both of which I had in my bag. I took out the band-aid kit I also had in there, and smeared ointment on his scraped knees, and his cuts. I placed band-aids on the most serious wounds and look over to his face. I gasped. I just knocked over him!!!!

A/N: Hey, dudes! I need new characters. Please comment their name, a brief description of how they look, and how they show up in the story. No matter when you read this you can still post. I can always put them in other books. Votes, and shares are greatly appreciated. Until next time.

P.S I will try to put longer chapters in the future. I have a lot on my plate right now.