Regrets

The man was CaptainSparklez! Oh No. WHAT DID I DO?????!!!!!!!!!! Ok, it's okay. Pull yourself together, Emma! He groaned and tried to stand up again. But this time I knew what was going to happen. I pushed him down. I knew that if he strained himself he could get hurt. Then all of a sudden he laughed. "This is not what I was expecting, at all." He says in a derpy voice. He sits up and takes a sip of gatorade. I stared at Isabel, trying to get her attention. It was pretty awkward. The only sounds was Jordan's sipping and soft chews(If that makes any sense), and the occasional snapping noise from me, because I was still trying to get Isabel's attention. Finally, she takes a hint and looks over to me.

That's CaptainSparklez. I mouth over to her.

She looks shocked HIM? But he's cute.

I rolled my eyes. Yah.

No wonder you're always obsessing over him.(This is not true in real life.)

I scoff. You're always obsessing over Dan.

"Um....excuse me. I'm kind of lost. I'm trying to get to a hotel, for PAX. So, if you could just give me some directions....I'll be on my way."

Isabel nudges me, indicating that I should be the one to answer this.

"Actually, the hotels in Chicago are full and they are not taking any more people. But, I might know a place." I say, hoping it'll satisfy him. "You can't bring him there." Isabel says, shock clearly showed on her face. "And, why not?"I shoot back. "Well because...because...Oh just because!"

I smirked. "Come on." I say to Jordan. "That was kind of mean." He says. "I know" I reply "I'm only ever that mean when I have a surprise for her, and she knows it." He breaks out laughing so hard he has to stop and hold his stomach. I turned around and yelled out "Hey, you coming Isabel?" The ice between us had vanished. "I wish I could, but my mom wants me home." My smile vanished. I still hadn't showed her the passes. "Meet me tomorrow at the cupcake shop." She squeals. I know she loves cupcakes. Then, a car honked and she ran down the hill to the parking lot.

"So, let's go." I lead him down a few alleys, turning every now and then. Finally, I stop at a cupcake shop. "My aunt owns it" I say as we enter. It had blue walls, and green ceilings. I had a feeling that Jordan was awed. "Auntie!" I shout. She appeared from the kitchen, and gives me a bear hug. "So, um.. auntie, my-er friend here needs and place-" I blush a little as I call him my friend. She interrupts me and says "Say no more. I have just the room." She leads him up the stairs where she lives, and into a guest room. "So, uh see you tomorrow, I guess. You can ride the subway with me." I turn around and start walking towards the door frame. "That's okay right?" I ask. He nodds. I stop and the doorway, and lean against the frame. "One more thing. " I say "Can I get a signature and a hug?" He laughs again and I grin wildly.