Gerard is an idiot.

He was done. He was so fed up with everything- the messages, the rumors, the dirty looks, the lies, everything.

It had been two full weeks of this madness, every single day he was being harassed or pushed around or made the butt of every joke. Gerard was done.

He came home from school 'slut' and threw his bag onto the couch 'whore'. Everyday had been worse than the last 'fag', and he could still hear the insults ringing in his ears. He grabbed on to the nearby counter top to keep himself steady- this had gone on long enough.

If they thought he was a whore, he'd tell them he was. If they laughed about him being gay, he'd steal all their boyfriends. If they wanted a slut... he'd give them a slut.

---

Gerard was behind the wheel, feverishly driving towards the nearest mall. He took the next exit and quickly pulled in to the first available spot he found, not caring that he was receiving strange looks as he jogged inside.

He didn't quite know where to go, as he usually only shopped at hot topic, so he decided merely to walk around until he saw something that caught his eye- the first thing being a shining blue, white and red leather jacket. He smiled, walking up to admire it, and in turn glancing inside the store it occupied. His eyes lit up at the sight- it was perfect.

---

After hours of shopping and hundreds of dollars spent, Gerard made his way back to his car, his arms loaded with bags of new clothes. His new clothes.

As he drove home, he began thinking of how all of this could possibly go down- and he didn't assume it would end well. Buttfuck it- too late now.

Gerard sighed as he turned back into his driveway, carefully grabbing each of his bags before barging through the front door and up to his room without another word.

He hung up his new treasures in his closet, a sudden wave of proudness washing over him. "If I can't change it, I'll embrace it..." He smirked to himself, glancing at the clock and deciding he would need rest for his 'little experiment' tomorrow.

---

Gerard awoke with a start at five sharp, ready to start the day and leave the house before Mikey or his mother saw him- he didn't need anyone trying to shoot down his obviously brilliant idea. Maybe, this idea would last around 12 years, and theN RIP YOUR FUCKING HEART OUT.

He opened his closet, deciding on a tight fitting leather jacket with an almost see through wife-beater underneath, a pair of the tightest skinny jeans he could find and platform boots.

He slipped his boots on last, dreading having to figure out the next part of his attire- make up. Gerard wasn't one for dressing in drag, but, for now at least, he would need the basics.

After applying (or attempting, rather) his foundation and 'guy liner', he smeared on a bit of pink lip gloss and ran a hand through his hair, ruffling it to his desire. Once done, he glanced at himself in the mirror, hardly recognizing what he saw. This was only temporary, to get everyone off his back- or so he hoped, at least.

---

Gerard pulled up to the school, taking a deep breath and mentally preparing himself for what was to come. He could do this, he knew he could. He had the shock factor on his side, and all they had were lies. This would work, it had to.

Gerard walked in, well, walked being a bit of an understatement. He fucking strutted inside, catching nearly everyone in the cafeterias gaze. Some stared in awe, wondering who in the world this new guy was, and why they had not been introduced. The rest were dumbstruck- their lies seeming to hold more truth than they thought as Gerard Way walked past. No one spoke for a good minute after they had seen him, and even then, their conversations were solely based around him. Gerard.

He made it to class, taking his usual seat, only seeming much more determined in nature. He radiated a certain vengeance, and that was enough to keep the other teens at bay.

"G-Gerard?" A smaller boy in his class dared to approach, seeming more confused than anything else.

Gerard sighed heavily before answering, still not bothering to turn his head. If he was going to play this part, he had to commit. "What?" He snapped.

"What's going on with you? Why are you dressed like this?"

"Look... Sam, is it? I can dress however the fuck I want, and it's none of your goddamn business... Getting undressed, however, is a different story, and if you want to hear the rest of it you can stop by later..." Gerard drawled, winking at the freshman and blowing him a kiss as he walked back to his desk, leaving him and the rest of the class in an utter daze. This was going to be fun.

***

Idk if I really like this chapter or not :///

Oh well, thoughts?

Plz comment/vote and I'll love you forever :D

Ok I think that's it.

Merci pour le Venin...