Phone calls suck.

Pete's dick was fine, albeit a little red. Gerard had returned with the solvent and tossed it to his brother, leaving it to the pair of sophomores to rescue Pete's 'disco stick.'

Gerard went to his room and pulled out his phone, sending a quick text to Frank saying that Pete was alright and he would tell him the full story tomorrow.

He flopped on his bed, groaning as his face melded into the pillow. He was tired- of everything. He was tired of dealing with shitheads at school, he was tired of stressing about his grades, he was tired of constantly hearing the name 'Bert McCracken', he was tired of working to keep up his new persona, he was tired of not getting enough sleep, he was just tired- but not of Frank. Gerard believed that, with the exception of his immediate family, Frank was probably the only thing he wouldn't get tired of. And that thought pushed to the front of his mind. Just what was so special about him? Other than the fact that Frank was actually kind. And cute. And he smelled like cologne- good cologne, not the cheap shit. And he was understanding, and more than willing to listen when-

Gerard stopped himself, Frank was a friend, a friend who hardly knew anything at all, and Gerard would be damned if he let that change.

"Hey, Gee, someone's on the phone for you!" Mikey's voice rang out. Beckoning Gerard to stand and make his way back downstairs to the mess he had just escaped from.

"Hello?" He answered, clearly annoyed.

"Gee, baby, how are you? I've missed you, ya know..." Gerard stiffened. Immediately recognizing the bitter sweet voice on the other end of the call. How dare he call? Who the fuck gave him the right?

It took everything Gerard had not to hang up then and there, but he restrained himself, curious as to what had possessed him to even call, "What do you want, Bert?" Gerard growled.

"I miss you... Thought maybe we could chill. I've heard some shit about you, I wanna know how much is true... C'mon baby, come over and we can talk." Bert drawled. Gerard could feel his stomach sink. He didn't even know what to say, he was completely and utterly shocked.

"I-... No." Gerard managed to choke out, still not having quite the nerve to hang up.

"No? Don't fucking tell me 'no'! If you don't come here I will go to your house so we can talk." Bert snapped, making Gerard reel back.

"O-ok. I'll be there soon. Text me your address." Gerard whimpered before quickly hanging up and running outside. He couldn't believe himself- he had actually agreed to go to Bert's house, to the boy who nearly ruined his life's house, to the man who nearly raped him's house.

He checked his messages before wiping a stray tear and starting his drive, ignoring the call from Mikey. If Mikey knew where he was going, well, he would never make it there.

Gerard pulled into the driveway, taking a deep breath before exiting his car and heading to Bert's front door. He had never been here before, and was surprised at its tidiness.

"Gee baby, come in..." Bert smiled, ushering the red head inside.

"Alright Bert, what's this about." Gerard spoke softly and sternly.

"I miss you, and I want you to be mine. Not just my fuckbuddy or my pet, I want you to be my boyfriend." Bert stated, inching closer to Gerard's unwavering face.

"I..." Gerard started, unsure of how to respond.

"Don't speak, just nod your head. Be my boyfriend. I'll treat you right Gee, I know you want this, I know you've wanted this for a long time..." Bert whispered, threading his fingers through Gerard's.

"I-... Ok..." Gerard nodded, ignoring every fiber of his being that was screaming that this was a bad idea. He knew it was, but he couldn't help himself. Bert was a person Gerard could never ignore, no matter how much he wanted to. He smiled, though it didn't quite reach his eyes, before pulling Bert- his boyfriend, into a tight embrace. After all, this was what he had always wanted, right?

He could feel butterflies in his stomach, but he was fairly certain they weren't the good kind.

***

Kinda late and crappy, but oh well.

Here's a chapter for you lovelies, and there's actually some plot lol

I love you all and hope you're doing awesome and yea.

Merci pour le Venin.