Fuck.

There was only a single thought running through Gerard's head- fuck.

Bert was here, and Bert was mad.

Maybe... He thought, just maybe, he could simply not answer the door, and Bert would leave.

"I know you're in there- your fucking car is in the driveway. Open the goddamn door!" Bert shouted again.

Gerard glanced over as Frank gave him a questioning look, expressing primarily 'what the literal fuck.'

"B-Bert, my... Uh, boyfriend. I forgot to t-text him back..." Gerard whimpered, glancing between the door that lead to the hallway and Frank's confused face.

"Then why are you sitting here looking like you're about to piss yourself?" Frank questioned, ignoring the slight stinging he felt when he heard the word 'boyfriend'.

"I-I'm not scared, ok? I just..." An idea sprang into his mind, this could work. It would get Frank to safety, at least. "His last boyfriend cheated on him, and he gets really scared when he doesn't hear back from me. He thinks I'm cheating. He knows you're my best friend, and he gets jealous. He thinks there's something going on, which is exactly why you should probably go out my window now and go for a walk for a bit." Gerard bit his lip, Frank would understand, and he would leave. Frank would be safe, and that was all that mattered, right?

"O-ok... I guess... Text me when he's gone and maybe we could meet at Starbucks or something." And with that, Frank pulled open Gerard's window, which, thankfully, didn't have a screen and stood there momentarily before Gerard turned and went in his bathroom, wetting his hair a bit.

With Frank out of sight, Gerard sighed and pulled himself together, fearing what was on the other side of the door. The incessant knocking reminded him that this was real, and this was bad, that he would be lucky to escape with less than a few bruises.

He timidly reached for the handle, hearing Bert scoff from the outside. "H-hi..." The red head whispered quietly.

Bert smiled calmly, "May I come in? Or must we 'talk' out here?" Gerard gestured for him to enter, fearful of the possibilities running through his head.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't text you back... I didn't see them until this morning, and-" Gerard was cut off by Bert's arm shoving him towards the wall, knocking the wind out of him and instantly giving him a headache.

"That's not a good enough answer. Sorry- wait, no I'm not. You're the one who should be sorry!" Bert roared.

"I am, I-"

"Fucking shut up! Give me a good reason not to drive my fist into your pathetic face!"

Gerard felt a year slip down his cheek before he responded quietly but surely, "because I'm your boyfriend. You're supposed to treat me with respect, Bert..." He cast his eyes downward and he felt Bert's grip on him loosen.

A strong hand lifted Gerard's chin up, and he was met with foul tasting lips on his own. This was much worse than the first time Bert had kissed him, this was more eager, more lustful- which was a scary thought on its own. He tried to push back, but Bert was stronger. He forced himself against Gerard, holding him up.

Gerard mustered up enough strength and was able to break away from Bert long enough to take a breath and ask him to stop, which he, surprisingly, did.

"Oh, how about now?" The black haired one snapped. "You're all about 'boyfriend shit' when you're talking, but you won't fuck me? What the hell, Gee?" Bert snapped.

"I... I don't..." He trailed off, unsure how to respond. Bert had heard the rumors- all of the ones that had come about. He thought Gerard had slept with countless people, but... Gerard was, in actuality, still a virgin. And he didn't want that to change- at least, not by Bert's doing. He hadn't wanted that before, and he sure as hell didn't want it now.

"Fuck you, Gerard. Oh wait! That's right, you won't let me. Here, I'll make this choice a bit easier on you, ok?" Gerard nodded, skeptical about where Bert was going with this. "Whose that friend of yours? Frank something? That short Italian looking asswipe? I'll tell ya what, either we have sex, or his face gets beaten in. Understand?"

"Y-you can't do that! You don't even know him!" Gerard cried, knowing exactly what game Bert was trying to play. He was trying to scare Gerard into sleeping with him, and it would work.

"So? You know him, and after all, your friends are my friends. Now, what's it gonna be?" He smirked, laughing slightly as he reattached his lips to Gerard's.

He couldn't let Frank get hurt. This was right, wasn't it? After all, he was a slut to everyone anyway, might as well prove them right.

He allowed Bert to drag him down the hall and into his bedroom, but this time, Mikey wasn't there.

---

Everything hurt. Everything.

Bert had left without a word, leaving Gerard alone, crying. He had been rough. Too rough. Gerard had tried to tell him to stop, but he wouldn't listen.

His thighs were lined with bruises from where Bert had gripped too hard. His hips, well, they were the same as his thighs. His stomach hurt, for obvious reasons. His head hurt, especially as it had hit the headboard countless times. His head was also sore from the death grip Bert had held on his hair. His chest wasn't too bad, nor were his arms. But... The worst pain was the emotional trauma.

He knew Bert didn't love him, and vice versa, but... Once they had entered Gerard's bedroom, they hadn't kissed a single time. It was purely sex. That was the worst part.

It had been Gerard's first time. It was supposed to be special, but he was used. And... He had cried during it. It ruined him, physically and emotionally.

But he let it happen. He had consented.

He had done it for Frank, and he would do it again if he had to.

No one had to know, just himself.

He wiped a stray tear and stood, gathering his cloths and redressing himself with the intent of meeting Frank for coffee. Things would get better. Things would be ok.

Bert would keep his promise and not hurt Frank, right?

***

I am so sorry. You all probably hate me for that. But it had to be done.

Plz don't stab me :( plz

I love you all, and I'm sorry for the trauma causing chapter, but like I said-

Necessary for proper development.

Don't hate me :(

Btw the 69th word was 'fuck' and the 666th was 'hell' again lol

I love you all and I think I actually updated twice in one day for once so yay lol

Merci pour le Venin...