I Love You More

Gerard watched as Frank laid into Bert- he didn't hold back in the slightest. They had ended up in the middle of the street behind Gerard's car, and Gerard cringed as he saw Frank curb Bert. That would fuck him up for life.

He smiled slightly as Frank rejoined him in the car, the pair soon on their Way back home.

"Hey, Gee?"

"Yes, Frankie?" Gerard looked at Frank out of the corner of his eye.

"I never told you the third condition of me joining you in the tree." Frank smiled as Gerard asked what it was, "Third thing: you have to be my boyfriend."

Gerard blushed and looked back at the road, smiling as he stuttered out a simple 'yes' with Frank smiling back at him.

Frank intertwined their hands as they rode back home in silence.

---

"Gerard Way, Frank Iero, get your asses in here now!" Ms. Way boomed as soon as the pair had stepped inside. "Would either of you care explaining to me why Bert is being taken to the hospital and you two are being charged with breaking and entering? Not to mention you, Frank, being charged with assault?"

"Oops?" Gerard tried a weak smile, his mother only growing angrier.

"Ms. Way?"

"Yes, Frank?"

"I'm the only one at fault here. I went in Bert's house, and Gerard came in and tried to get me to leave- which I wouldn't. He went outside to the car, and I beat Bert up. I'm sorry."

"As much as I admire that, Frank, that doesn't change the fact that the both of you are being charged. You'll need to explain that to the officer that's apparently on his way here. What I am curious about is why you beat him up?" Ms Way responded, still attempting ting to wrap her brain around the situation at hand.

"Ma'am, he blackmailed Gerard into having sex with him, he hurt Gerard physically and mentally, and he cheated on Gerard. I'd say, pardon my french, that the fucker had it coming." Frank stated.

Ms. Way nodded slowly, "You did a good thing. I hope you don't get in too much trouble for it." Frank smiled as there was a knock on the door. Fuck.

---

The officer had been kind and understanding, simply taking down the details of the ordeal. He said that this would most likely be taken to court in the near future, but not to worry too much as both Gerard and Frank were under eighteen.

"Thank you, officer," Ms. Way smiled as he left, hoping they would be able to get through this with luck on their side.

---

"I can't believe we aren't getting charged..." Gerard smiled at Frank as they made their way out of the courthouse.

The judge had decided that, since Frank was still under eighteen, he was only liable to complete ten hours of community service, and Gerard had to do five. Bert, on the other hand, was eighteen, and had had sex with a minor that caused physical and emotional trauma- shown by Gerard's recent therapy sessions and images taken directly after the incident. Bert was going to jail. He was going to jail for four years.

And Gerard couldn't be happier. Bert was in prison, him and Frank were dating, Mikey and Pete had finally come out officially, and things were looking better.

---

"Frank?" Gerard smiled as they laid together in Frank's bed.

"Yes, Gee?"

"I love you, and I'm glad you're in my life. Thank you for everything."

"I love you too, baby, and I'm not leaving. Sorry to say you're stuck with me..." Frank smiled back, pulling his boyfriend into a tight embrace.

"I love you more..." Gerard whispered against him.

"That's impossible, because I love you more than you could ever love me," Frank smirked as Gerard swatted at his arm.

"No, doofus. I didn't mean that I love you more than you love me- even though I do- I meant that I love you more than anything. I love you more than any fight we could ever have, I love you more than anything life could throw our way, and I love you more than anyone that could ever try to weasel their way between us. I love you more than any obstacle we could ever face. I love you most."

~fin~

***

I honestly can't believe it's over. I was going to try to have a few more chapters, but I don't think they're really necessary and it'd be redundant to put them in.

Thank you SO much to every single one of you, I love you guys so much and I'm so happy you liked this shit stack enough to read this whole thing :)

Please leave comments about what you thought of the story or what you liked or what I could've done better, it'd be amazeballs to see your thoughts on the finished product, you can put them

Here

If you have any (plz I beg you. I live for comments)

Also, if you have any questions for me just leave a comment or if I left any loose ends, I'll be happy to clear anything up

Thanks again for going on this journey with me, and you can expect the epilogue to be up within the next few days

Btw, this book wasn't a book, it was an idea.

Jk it's actually one big reference meme

'Idea'

Love love love love love

This is the longest a/n ever I s2geesus sorry guys I'll shut up

Merci pour le Venin...