08 = Curfews & Corpses

I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its characters. I only own Celeste. If I did I promise I would have given up Stiles' name during the pilot.

Song - BITE // Troye Sivan

Celeste's POV

"Celeste, can I have these Doritos in your pantry?"

"Actually I was saving those for binge watching Alphas­- and you're already eating them," Celeste sighed exasperatedly at a sheepish looking Stiles.

"Scott ate your Doritos," the guilty looking boy pointed to his friend with a nacho cheese covered finger.

"No I didn't," Scott cried indignantly, looking at Celeste with wide eyes, "I didn't Celeste!"

"I know, wolf boy," Celeste assured him, already regretting her decision to let the duo into her house while she changed for their impromptu adventure, "just please try not to break anything while I'm gone."

Scott nodded and Stiles awkwardly saluted as Celeste half-jogged up the stairs, stopping at the top to catch her breath.

Hurriedly, she flung open her bedroom door, her heart beating wildly at the idea of the odyssey ahead.

Though grave robbing wasn't exactly on the top of Celeste's bucket list, it was infinitely more appealing than falling into a cycle of normalcy for the rest of her life. 

Celeste wasn't an adrenaline junkie, but inside she craved the feeling of reaching beyond society's rules and divulging in something more exciting. Achieving a constant state of happiness was unrealistic, especially for a girl like Celeste, so she was excited at the prospect of the next best thing: liberation.

She rummaged through her drawers, extracting a cozy black sweater and some slightly ripped black jeans before reaching into the back of her closet for her knit black beanie.

She shimmied into her gothic ensemble and raced back down the stairs and slid to a stop at her front door, plopping down on the beige carpet and reaching for her worn black converse to complete the look.

"Okay, great, we should get going before- what are you wearing?"

"Too much?" Celeste asked an amused looking Stiles, biting her lip in worry, "I was going for Charlie's Angels meets emo teenager."

"Oh my god you look adora- I mean abhorable," Stiles caught himself, his cheeks splotching pink, "this isn't a confused preteen's Tumblr page, this is serious business."

"Eat my shorts, Stilinski," Celeste stuck her tongue out as she laced up her left shoe, "sorry I don't know the acceptable aesthetic for illegally exhuming bodies."

"Eat my shorts?" Stiles questioned, his pink lips twitching into an entertained smile, "What does that even mean?"

"I don't know, I'm just trying to be relatable."

Scott had been watching the two bicker with a knowing smirk, but chose this moment to purposely cough, causing the two to jump a little as they were drawn out of their own little bubble.