10 = Morgues & Monsters

I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its characters. I only own Celeste. If I did I would have the background music consist solely of Michael Cera's surprise indie album.

Song - Out of my League // Fitz and the Tantrums

Celeste's POV
"This is so pretty little liars."

Celeste grumbled to herself as she smoothed out the coarse red and white striped fabric of her candy striper uniform. She collected herself from her position in the storage closet; her street clothes a jumbled heap in the corner.

She reached into the pocket of the old fashioned uniform, checking to make sure the plastic zip-lock bag was still safely snuggled inside.

She waited until the chatty nurses outside's voices faded away before reaching for the metal door handle, pushing it open with trepidation. She winced at the way the hinges creaked, it was apparent that the maintenance upkeep of the hospital's rarely used basement was subpar at best. This was a promising realization, seeing as the only things in use on this floor were the generator room, the security booth, and the morgue.

Unfortunately, Celeste's current mission didn't include visits to the generator room or the security booth.

She darted out of the closet and into the deserted hallway, her eyes searching for security cameras that weren't there. Apparently, the hospital did not see the basement as a priority to watch over, they saw it as a place of hopelessness and people beyond saving, and Celeste couldn't help but agree.

Her eyes then scanned the various doors, zeroing in on the plaque that apathetically spelled out 'Morgue'. She hurried over to the huge stainless steel set of double doors, knowing she didn't have much time.

Celeste let herself in, emitting a shiver at the logically cool temperature of the death ridden room. She sent a silent prayer to Whoever-Was-Watching at the lack of living people occupying the morgue.

The first thing she saw was a white sheet, drawn out on a metal table. It bulged out for about half of the length of the table before flattening out onto the silver surface.

Celeste grimaced; knowing the body underneath was none other than the one she had so crassly helped unearth less than twenty four hours ago.

Her grimace turned into one of full blown disgust as Celeste forced herself to draw back the bottom of the low thread count sheet, peeling it carefully away to expose only the wound.

The rotting stench of corpse hit her nose like someone had punched her with it, and her eyes began to water in both horror and remorse.

She closed her eyes and pushed away every emotion but determination, steeling herself and reaching into the pocket of her striper costume, pulling out a small baggie of wolf hairs.

The bite marks would match those of a wolf, but she knew that wolf hairs would not be apparent, seeing as the hair would come off a human head.

From a young age, Celeste had been fascinated with the idea of witches, and had collected a plethora of witch related items ranging from healing stones to potion ingredients. The idea had sparked in her mind on the way home from Derek's arrest, and low and behold she had found a tiny vile of wolf hairs nestled in between fox fur and coyote fur.