sequel

Hello my sweet little pumpernickel loafs!! If you don't want to hear me rambling on like a worthless sap, go ahead and skip ahead to the next bolded section. Love you!!

Okay so if you're reading this it probably means that you're ready for a monologue about how much I love you and how much this story means to me, and you would be exactly right. Stay tuned, folks!

I first started writing this story when I was fourteen years old and in eighth grade, meaning I've been writing this for almost two years now. That's crazy!! Obviously, I did go on an unplanned hiatus due to going through a very dark period in my life, but I want you to know that this book and the readers of it were an unimaginable light, even in my darkest hours.

Each time I get a little notification telling me someone has voted or added my story to their reading list, my heart does this little flutter thing. I find it amazing that anyone can even tolerate my writing, and to think that you want to see more is the greatest compliment someone could give me. I try my hardest to thank everyone who does this, but it gets a little tricky sometimes because my phone doesn't always notify me, so if I haven't thanked you, it isn't because I don't care! It means so so much to me.

Every comment I read makes me laugh, or smile, or get a little bit choked up, because seriously you guys are such lovely people with creative minds. Seriously, you should probably be writing this instead of me. It means the world to me when you guys take the time out of your day to review my story, I get so excited when the notification comes telling me someone has commented, your kind words make my day every time. I try my hardest to respond to every comment, and rest assured if I don't it is never because I think your comment is unworthy of a reply! Honestly it is just because sometimes I can't think of anything to say and I don't want to give a lazy response and have you think I'm lame. ((too late I know)) Just know that I read and appreciate every single one of your comments.

It sounds so cheesy, but in the two years I have been writing this you guys have helped pull me out of my own little abyss of self-pity. I suffer from chronic depression and generalized anxiety, and you guys seriously light up my life. Honestly, I wish I lived in a world made up of just wattpad users, you guys are the loveliest people I have ever met. Just know that you will always hold a very special place in my heart, and every read I get affects me more than you can realize. Obviously, it isn't about the quantity of people who read my story – I could be just as content with one reader as I am with how many I get – but each and every one of you has helped me. Even the silent readers ((I see you. Be my friend. Please.))

I want to hug all of you and bake you cookies and make sure you're doing alright, but I have to be content with just thanking you from the bottom of my heart. If any of you ever need anything, I am here for you. I don't judge, seriously.

Okay enough of my ramblings, now on to what you're all actually here for: the sequel!!

The sequel to Weightless has been posted, and it is titled "Ripples". You can find it by clicking on my lil icon and going to my published works! Have fun and stay hydrated, love you all from the bottom of my heart!

Also: if anyone is interested in making covers for my stories, or anything else creative and fun and everything, please feel free to contact me! I could repay you by writing you a one-shot or something!!