20 = Love Songs & Lipstick

HELLO MY LITTLE GARBANZO BEANS!!! I don't know why I called you Garbanzo beans. That was weird. Sorry. ANYWAYS, SORRY FOR SELF PROMO-ING BUT IF YOU LIKE ARROW AND THE FLASH, PLEASE CONSIDER READING MY NEW STORY, SERENDIPITY.

I solemnly swear ((that I am up to no good)) not to let that story alter how frequently I update this one.

I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its characters. I only own Celeste. If I did I would just make Lydia happy she's so burdened my little angel.

Song - Tiptoe Through the Tulips // Tiny Tim

Celeste's POV

The Alpha was a little bitch.

This was the conclusion that Celeste came to as the paramedic was rubbing a thousand tiny swords onto each and every single one of her cuts.

It was actually just rubbing alcohol, but the same principles applied.

With this in mind, she politely rejected further treatment, removed the itchy shock blanket from her arms, and made her way over to her friends.

"Hello, not dead people," she spoke cheerfully, trying to make light of the situation.

Stiles immediately pulled her into his side, and the two faced Scott with expressions of relief.

"Well, we survived," Stiles matched Celeste's attitude, "You know? We outlasted the Alpha. That's good, right? Being alive?"

"When we were in the chemistry room, it walked right by us," Scott pointed out, causing Celeste to frown, "You don't think that it heard us? You don't think that it knew exactly where we were?"

"Well then how come we're still alive?" Stiles brought up.

"Plot development?" Celeste tried.

"It wants me in its pack," Scott said, a little too loudly, "but, I think first I have to get rid of my old pack."

"What do you mean?" Stiles was a little slow on the uptake, "What old pack?"

"Allison, Jackson, Lydia," Scott listed, wincing a little before continuing, "you guys."

"Okay," Celeste spoke up, "now would probably be a really bad time to mention that I'm excited to have friends for once."

Stiles patted her on the head.

"The Alpha doesn't want to kill us," Stiles coaxed Scott to continue.

"He wants me to do it," Scott turned away, as if he should be ashamed, "and that's not even the worst part."

"How in holy hell is that not the worst part, Scott?" Celeste thought Stiles may have been a little confused on how hell worked.

"Because when he made me shift," Scott admitted, "I wanted to do it. I wanted to kill you. All of you."

"But you didn't, Scotty," Celeste grabbed his hand comfortingly, "You controlled it."