epigraph

"floating through the water like that, giving up control and letting the waves control where you go, has a way of calming you

"floating through the water like that, giving up control and letting the waves control where you go, has a way of calming you. It feels like you're letting the sea take your troubles from you for a little while, like you become a piece of seaweed, floating along without a care in the world. It feels like you're letting out a breath you've been holding inside of you, and opening up the bottle in your soul. It has a way of making you feel.... weightless."

☾ ☽

"If you do kill me, do it in a really cool way. Melt me in a vat of green acid like the Joker or something."

☾ ☽

"Lydia, did you just threaten a teenage boy with the Quadratic Formula?"

☾ ☽

"Derek? We really need to work on the whole dramatic exits thing buddy."

☾ ☽

"...how do you feel about coming with us to wander the woods at night to find and dig up half of a dead body?"

"Just let me put on some pants first."

☾ ☽

"... your lips look like the budding petals of a rose. Like it's not completely open, so you'll never be able to predict what's going to come out but you know it's going to be beautiful."

☾ ☽

"I'm really excited for you, truly. However, if you don't shut up I will have no choice but to remove your rib bones with my bare hands."

☾ ☽

"I am way too tired to deal with this."

☾ ☽

"It's okay buddy, he'll see when the lizard revolution comes. They'll all see."

☾ ☽

"You're really freaking weird; you know that?"

☾ ☽

"You think school is a fascist scheme instituted by the government to crush away children's creativity and separate the elite from the rest of society."

"You got me there."

☾ ☽

"I hyperbolized to emphasize the fact that I am always right and everyone should listen to me all the time forever."

☾ ☽

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I don't know."

☾ ☽

"I'm not creative enough to imagine someone as thought provokingly and wonderfully enigmatic as you."

☾ ☽

"It's okay. You're safe now. I've got you."

☾ ☽

"Sorry for being the world's biggest idiot."

"Since when were you Donald Trump?"

☾ ☽

"You're supposed to be on my side."

"I am, always."

☾ ☽

"What did I tell you about your ships?"

☾ ☽

"Horton hears a bitch ass liar."

☾ ☽

"I will give you a piece of candy, you will bite into it. It will contain a thousand baby spiders. You will die. I will laugh."

☾ ☽

"I feel like I need to protect you. Which is hard, since you seem to love throwing yourself headfirst into danger."

☾ ☽

"Don't leave me. I don't want you to leave me."

☾ ☽

"If we had a douchebag jar you'd be putting like twenty dollars in it right now. We should get a douchebag jar."

☾ ☽

"Vroom vroom, motherfuckers."

☾ ☽

"It's you and me against the world, always."

☾ ☽

"You make me feel that way all the time, you make me feel weightless."

☾ ☽

"Freaking werewolves."

☾ ☽

"I'm always a slut for impossible plans."

☾ ☽

"You're the blindest person I've ever met in my damn life."

☾ ☽

"Sorry I called you a bitch. I just got excited."

☾ ☽

"I really freaking love you, you know that?"

xx

(hiitsbelleandthischapterwas521wordsandiwantedanevennumbersoimtypingthistobeanotherwordokayloveyouguysbye)