25 = Gore & Gunshots

I do not own Teen Wolf or any of its characters. I only own Celeste. If I did the breaks between seasons wouldn't be so damn long.

Song - Here With Me // Susie Suh

Celeste's POV

"Say it, Lahey."

"I'm not going to say it."

"Say it or I put in the orders to my henchmen to give you a slow and painful death."

"Fine, fine," Isaac sighed, "Celeste Lune is superior to me, a lowly nerd, in all things, especially music playlists."

"That is satisfactory, thank you," Celeste laughed, feeling pride as her friend admitted she had a better Spotify playlist than him.

Isaac pulled his dad's car into the school parking lot, and the two sat in silence for a moment as they took the school in.

There were lights projecting cartoon stars on the front of the building, and towers of blue-and-white balloons making up the entrance. Music could be heard from inside, and the lot filled with couples making their way to the dance.

Celeste was brought out of her observations by Isaac opening the door for her, and she blinked.

Smiling graciously, she stepped out of the vehicle and into the cool evening.

"Ready to enter a building filled with the enticing aroma of the entire student body's melding body odors?" Celeste grinned cheerfully at her date.

"Hell yeah," Isaac laughed, the two linking arms.

Celeste laughed too, however her joy was coming from the sight of one Scott McCall running across the roof of the school.

"Freaking werewolves," she muttered.

"What?" Isaac leaned closer to hear her better.

Celeste's eyes widened, but she was saved from answering as their attention was drawn to a familiar bright blue jeep sliding into the lot.

"God, who would've thought they would end up together?" Isaac laughed lightheartedly, as Lydia stumbled out of the car and brushed her dress off in disgust.

"What?" Celeste brought her eyes up to meet his, "They're not- I mean, they're just friends, I think."

Isaac frowned, nodding, and Allison waved excitedly to Celeste from her place next to Jackson.

Celeste gave her a thumbs up, in reference to the silver dress she was wearing, paired with black tights and a black leather jacket.

"Jackson," Lydia spoke primly from beside Stiles when he and Allison passed, "you look handsome."

"Obviously," Jackass spoke, "it's Hugo Boss."

Celeste narrowed her eyes, casually striding over with Isaac and "accidentally" stepping the wrong way, successfully tripping Jackson and making him shatter his bottle of vodka.