Chapter 10

Ailis awoke the next evening encircled in Kenneth's arms with his legs wrapped around her. She was so confused. She didn't know what to do. Monolo could still be alive and she knew he wouldn't stop until she was either dead or joined him. She would sooner die. Kenneth must have felt her anxiety because his hold on her tightened. He sleepily turned his head and kissed her cheek.

"Don't get yourself upset about things that you cannot change." He said.

Ailis knew there was nothing that could be done but she couldn't seem to control her feelings. Kenneth's hands were slowly, absently circling her stomach. She knew that she should tell him but couldn't bring herself to do so. What if he was angry? She could not bear the look on his face when he found out. She could smell his arousal in the air and it warmed her that he had not acted on it knowing that she was a mess. She smiled to herself. She however could act all she wanted to. "Kenneth." She asked.

"Hmm." He responded absently.

"I want you to make love to me." She said.

Kenneth's eyes flared with longing before he shook his head. "You have been through too much and are not thinking clearly." Ailis grabbed the side of his face in each hand and kissed him long and hard with as much passion as she could put into a single kiss.

"Please." She asked. "Just make me forget for a while." Kenneth wanted nothing more than to do just that but he didn't want to take advantage of her being upset and confused.

Ailis wasn't taking no for an answer. She slowly kissed the side of his neck and began to move lower and lower. Kenneth lost all self control as Ailis took him into her mouth. She knew exactly what and where to touch in order to throw every ounce of chivalry he had left right out the window.

***

Kenneth could take this no longer. He had her turned over and was in her before she even knew he was going to move. He didn't want to frighten her with the beast that lay hidden within him but all she did was gasp and then smile at him. Kenneth couldn't believe the feelings cascading through him. His blood was rushing way too fast and he felt like he would explode. What was it about this woman that made him feel like he was on the verge of loosing all of the self-control that it took him close to one hundred years to perfect? He could feel every inch of her smooth skin pressed tightly against him. He knew if he didn't regain some of his control soon that he would change fully right in front of her. The last thing in the world he wanted was for her to see him in his true form.

***

Ailis was alive all over. She could feel everything a hundred times stronger than normal. She felt like her skin was on fire and it was scaring her a little bit. Kenneth slowed his thrusts and leaned down close to her ear. "Don't worry love." He soothed. "You'll get used to it. Your senses are stronger now that's all." Ailis relaxed a little and Kenneth sped up again. She could almost feel him getting larger by the second. He was covered in sweat and she could tell he was close to losing a battle of some kind that he seemed to be having with himself. She could hear and smell his blood coursing through his veins. Oh, God what a turn on that was. She couldn't help it when her fangs pushed forward. She wanted his blood and she wanted it now.

***

Kenneth could hold out no longer. He was doing fine until he saw her fangs unsheathe themselves. Now the only thought running through his head was the way it would feel if she used them on him. Just when he was going to pull away, Ailis grabbed his arms. Her eyes were blood red and her voice was deep from her arousal. "If you leave me like this right now, I swear to God I will kill you myself." She growled at him.