Miami

"Emily!" Garcia shouted from her seat in the round table room. Not giving anyone time to get up the colourful tech analysts shot up from her seat and ran over to her friend wrapping her in a tight hug. "You're back!"

"Yeah I am." Prentiss replied with a smile. "It feels good to be back that's for sure."
...............................................

Is it always this hot?" Spence asked squinting his eyes as he looked around.

"Everyday, all day." Morgan said as he watched the women in tight short clothing walk by.

"That's South Beach" Rossi said.

"That's not what I'm talking about." Spence said as he averted his eyes from the women.

"They know." Hotch said as he walked back towards the SUV to help Emily out.

"FBI?" The detective asked extending her hand.

"Yes." Morgan answered.

"Detective Lopez, Miami PD." She said.

"Oh, um Morgan." he said reaching out to shake her hand.

"So thank you for coming down so quickly."

"Agent Jareau, JJ, we spoke on the phone." JJ said reaching to shake Lopez's hand.
"These are Agents Hotchner, Prentiss, Greenaway, Rossi, Morgan, and Dr. Reid." JJ said introducing everyone.

"Well I hope there's no test, cause I'm lousy with names." Lopez said.

"Agent will be fine." Rossi reassured.

"Hey" Prentiss said, nudging JJ as a familiar face crossed the parking lot.

"Detective LaMontagne just arrived from New Orleans to ID the cop they pulled from the bay last night." Lopez informed everyone.

"Yeah, Charlie Luvet and I worked together for seven years. We haven't formally ID'd him yet, but we believe its him." Will spoke sorrowfully.

"Sorry for your loss, man." Morgan said.

"So, you all know each other?" Detective Lopez asked.

"Yes." JJ replied keeping a straight face.

Will went to hide a smile "Yeah, the BAU helped me out on a case about a year ago, But, just for the sake of clarity, I'm not here to investigate. Charlie was supposed to be married this August." Will said. "So if the guy who floated up last night was him, I guess I have the honor of notifying his fiancé. She gonna need some answers, closure, and I'm just here to get that for her."

......................................................

The team watched as JJ kept a fair bit of distance away from detective LaMontage. Every time he spoke or asked a question JJ would walk away leaving so wine else to answer.
...................................................
For you." JJ said as she walked up to Emily, handing a large, ice cold bottle of water.

"Thank you, you read my mind." Emily said.

"I don't understand how it can be this dry, when it's this humid." JJ said as she took a sip of water.

Emily swallowed her large gulp of water. "You sweat all your fluids out outside and then come into bone dry air conditioning."

"Well, if I could just hook this up to an IV, then..." JJ said as she lifted the bottle to take another sip.

"At least we have something fun to look at." Emily said nudging JJ and pointing over Will across the room whom has his back turned and was slightly bent over reading a file.

......................................................
"Take care of yourself JJ."

"Goodbye Will." JJ spoke softly as the Mew Orleans detective waved slightly and walked off. The blonde let out a sigh before leaning against the door frame, she didn't even notice her friend walk up to her.

"You should go for him." Emily urged.

"What?" JJ replied her eyes still watching the detective leave the precinct.

"You'd make a cute couple."'Emily responded.

The blonde sat there for a minute with her right arm wrapped around her mid section. "You know what-" before she finished JJ turned to walk down the hallway, then the walk turned into a run.

Emily turned her head to watch Morgan and Rossi approaching her. Emily sent Morgan a knowing look which he replied to with a laugh. Rossi just shook his head and walked into the hallway. "I don't think so." He said.

"What do you mean, she just went after him." Emily responded as she walked into the hallway before freezing."is that?"

Morgan joined them as well. "Are they?"

"Oh my god!" They said at the same time.

JJ was standing in the hallway with her arms wrapped around Reid's torso. They were whispering something then Reid nodded his head before JJ leaned up to kiss him roughly on the lips. Prentiss and Morgan stood in shock as they turned to find detective LaMontange  still walking out the doors.

"How you never saw this coming I will never know." Rossi laughed before exiting the hallway giving the youngest members of the BAU some privacy.