Cases

Emily walked down the catwalk towards JJs office, the blonde had been acting strange all day. She practically took off Morgan's head this morning so the team would take Kerri's case in Maryland.

Just as Emily made it to JJs door Reid hurried out of the office. Emily's eyes widened as she walked into and found JJ sitting at her desk her head in her hands. "Hey... Are you okay?"

"Yeah! I'm fine just a head ache... What's up?" The blonde asked standing from her chair.

"I was wondering if you and Reid were still coming for dinner? Hotch is bringing Jack. Morgan and Garcia have movie night plans so they're not coming." Emily replied.

JJ nodded her head. "Yeah we will be there!" She readjusted her skirt before stepping out from behind the desk. "Six right?"

"Yep."
.................................

Why she invited the team over for dinner she would never know. She spent the remainder of the day cleaning up the house, having a baby just seemed to make everything naturally turn messy. Clothes, toys, blankets, suckies all over the floor because Irene couldn't go two minutes with dropping or drooling anything on herself.

Right now the three month old was sitting happily in her carrier playing with her feet and the new outfit aunt Penny bought her. Instead of spending the time to cook dinner Emily found it better to just order it.

So when she had a knock on the door Emily was not expecting to find Clyde Easter on the other side of the door. "Hi!" Emily squeaked out. "W-what are you doing here?"

"I'm not allowed to visit? He laughed as he entered the apartment.

Emily rolled her eyes closing the door. "You can with some warning, Irene and I have plans." Clyde was about to reply when door went again. Emily threw it open to reveal JJ and Reid who seemed to be in the middle of a very intense conversation. "And our plans have just arrived."

Emily offered JJ and Reid some wine in which they both denied. About half an hour passed and she was just about to call Hotch when he called her with a case.

....................................

The case was intense, over six murders in New York by more than one unsub. Emily, Reid, Hotch, and JJ were all exhausted and heading back to the hotel. JJ and Reid were trailing further behind having a quiet conversation. "Okay guys what's going on?" Emily demanded turning around to face the couple. You two have been acting really strange lately.

Hotch nodded his head in agreement waiting for the youngest members to let him in on their secret.

JJ gripped Spencer's hand and let out a soft sigh. "I-I'm pregnant." Prentiss' eyes nearly popped out of her head before she reached over and gave the blonde a tight hug.

"JJ! That's great!" She smiled before letting her go. "This is huge!"

"Congratulations you two." Hotch said before walking away towards the elevators.

JJ gave Emily a strange look. "You should talk to him." The raven haired urged. "He's concerned."

JJ ran over to her boss while Emily congratulated Reid.

....................................

"Okay people talk to me. Mouseketeer role call. 59th street?" Garcia asked while she checked over the list of where all her agents were stationed

"Check" Emily said into her mike.

"Harold Square?"

"Check." Replied Morgan.