Taking care of you

Emily sat at the end of Hotch's couch spoon feeding him some soup while he was piled on with blankets. "Are you sure you don't want to take the antibiotics? Those scares could cause problems later on." Emily told him.

Hotch shook his head before taking another spoonful. "I'll be fine Em, I'm made of steel."

Emily flashed him a smile before moving the soup onto the coffee table, kissed his head and stood up from the couch to wake Irene from her nap. When Emily walked in she found her daughter wide awake staring at her with her intense blue eyes and a flash of Ian Doyle ran through her mind. She jumped lightly before letting out a staggered breath. "Come one sweets, let's get you some lunch."

When Emily lifted her from the crib Irene demanded she be put down. Once on the floor Irene flew from the room and crashed onto Hotch's legs on the couch. "Awarn!" She giggled hugging his legs and smiling brightly.

Hotch was shocked at first then let out a grin. "Hi Irene, rested from you nap?"

The baby smiled and nodded her head before climbing up to his lap. "Booboo?" She asked him when he winced at her added weight.

"Just a small one." He lied. "But mommy is taking good care of me."

Irene smiled looking up at her mother who just entered the room. "Mama!"

.............
Yeah I suck.... It's been a busy few months with the end of grade twelve, and babysitting, and jobs, so sorry but here is some fluff to hold you all over.