Baby Reid

"Sorry I was dreaming." Reid rubbed his eyes as he sat up in his chair.

"Yeah no kidding." Emily laughed as JJ blushed, her boyfriend had been moaning out her name in his sleep.

"Sweet dreams Pretty boy." Morgan asked.

"Sorry" Reid said clearing his throat. He was definitely embarrassed about falling asleep on the teAm

"It's okay." JJ said reaching over and rubbing his arm and send him s soft smile.

"I-I was dreaming about the baby... "

Before JJ could answer Morgan cut in. "A baby in a dream could possibly represent yourself."

"I don't believe in dream analysts."

.......................................

"Come on baby, give it to me! Give it to me! See nu uh." Morgan cheered at the slot machine hoping for a win.

"Morgan, can you ....." Emily said as she turned around from the coffee pot and set her hand on Morgan's back. "Please, can you....my head." Emily said pointing to her head, as she took a sip of coffee.

"Oh my bad. Sorry." Morgan said with a grin. "You know these things are rigged right?" He asked as he stood up from the slot machine and walked over to his friend who was rubbing her head.

"Late night?" Rossi asked from the arm chair as Emily slouched into the couch.

"I hate Vegas" Emily said as she covered her eyes with her free hand.

"Come on Prentiss, how can you hate Vegas? This is a grown folks playground." Morgan laughed.

"You'd hate Vegas too if your boss drank you under the table." Emily groaned.

"Good morning" JJ said cheerfully as she dropped her go bag. "Oh this thing still has credit on it."

"JJ, I swear to God." Emily groaned.

"What?" Jj asked.

Rossi pantomimed drinking and drunkenness causing JJ, to chuckle.

Hotch smiled before grabbing his bag. "Are we ready to head out?"

"Where's Reid?" JJ asked.

"He's your boyfriend shouldn't you know?" Emily asked.

"He was with his mom last night so-" but before JJ could finish Spencer walked up behind her. "There you are! How fast can you pack?"

Reid cleared his throat slightly before answering his hormonal girlfriend. "I-uh- I was going to spend a few days here with my mom..."

The team got quiet, JJ was due in three weeks and Spencer now decided that it was the best time to take vacation days. "Okay." Was JJ's response. "I'll see you Monday then." She replied before gently kissing him and heading out of the hotel.

....................................

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm not a doctor. I don't even play one on TV, but I believe young JJ is going into labor." Garcia said walking out into the bullpen pushing JJ out in front of her. Emily and Hotch who were in the midst of a discussion cut it short to help their friend.

.....................

JJ had called Reid on the way and ended up talking to his voicemail... Twice. As soon as they reached the hallway Emily was dragged inside of the delivery room with JJ to talk her through it. "How could he not answer his phone!" JJ shirked. "His son is making an entrance into this bloody world and he can't be here to see it! Not that I'm not happy that you're here Em." JJ soothed as her contraction finished.

"He will be here Jayge, it could be a delayed flight?"

"Or he just hasn't checked his messages yet!" JJ shouted. "We even picked out a name and everything! But I don't get why he left in the first place."

Emily just nodded she had no excuses for Reid. She kind of understood, not in the same context of course but still sometimes parts of her missed Ian, especially the parts that saw him in Irene...

...........................

"Do you want a drive home?" Aaron asked Emily as they headed to the parking lot. Emily had driven with JJ and Hotch leaving her without a car.

"Yeah that would be great. Would you mind if we stopped to pick up Irene? Then you can drop me off at Quantico and I can grab my car?" Emily replied sighing as she slumped into the seat of the SUV.

Hotch shook his head before starting the ignition. "Or we can pick up Irene, go for some dinner, then I can drop you off at your place. And pick you up in the morning?"

A blush crept across Emily's cheeks. "I would love that Aaron thank you."

.....................

The two adults and child went to a family restaurant. They were often complimented on how adorable their child looked and how beautiful her bright blue eyes were. Neither had the heart to explain to the bystanders that it wasn't 'Their' child just 'Her' child.

The night went so well that Irene even let Aaron carry her neck up to the apartment. Which was a big change as the small child never let anyone who wasn't her mother or sometimes her aunt JJ and uncle Spencer hold her. The older she got the more fussy and irritated she became.

After Emily changed her daughter and put her to bed she met Aaron in the living room. "Thank you so much for tonight. I can honestly say that both Irene and I had a lot of fun." She placed her hands in her back pockets. "Maybe next time Jack could come with us?"

Hotch nodded. "I think he would enjoy that very much. Well I should go, I'll see you tomorrow at seven?" He asked.

Emily nodded and followed him to the door. "Yep seven sounds great. Bye Aaron."

"Bye Emily." He responded before leaving and allowing her to close the door. Once it was locked Emily placed her back on the door and sighed. A part of her wished he would come back... The knocking dragged Emily out of her thoughts as she quickly unlocked the door and threw it open. "I forgot something." Hotch said breathing heavily  like he had just run up six flights of stairs.

"What would that be?" She asked opening the door wider. He walked in and swooped her into his arms planting a deep kiss on her lips and kicking the door closed behind them.