Not an update- sorry guys :(

Sorry guys but this isn't an update...I tried to write the next part today but the inspiration just wasn't there.

Anyway I'd like to explain why I haven't been updating;
First of all I got my results for my big exams in August and it's safe to say that I was v disappointed. I didn't get any of my first choices. I'm not sure what happened though because I came out of four exams pretty confident that I aced them. I'm getting those rechecked. Anyway I had a good 2 weeks of just wallowing in self pity.

I got the course I wanted in a different university but it's not really where I want to be. So when I got my offer there was a rush to find accommodation which took a week as everywhere was booked up. So that was another stressful week.

Then I had one week left to say goodbye to all my friends because they were going to different universities even countries!

And well then it was Freshers week :P. If u are unfamiliar it is the first week of uni where everyone goes out every night and drinks a shit load. I was hungover all week so ya...no update sorry.

Then after that I got 'Freshers flu' . I still have it...I'm so sick atm. I can't get rid of the cold. Anyway I had to settle in to uni life. I actually love it so far! My course is great and I love everyone in it :P.

The only good thing I can take from my exams is that I got 96/100 on my short story hahaha...which is v v difficult as it's quite subjective and that's thanks to ye guys for encouraging me to write and giving me constructive criticism :)!

I will try and update as soon as I get a chance and when my writers block leaves. I'm just more in the mood for paranormal stories atm :/.

Love,
LilMissSarcastic xx

OH I almost forgot that this incredibly sexy guy lives upstairs from me...nomm. He was Deffo checking me out the day I was putting out the bins ♡. I think he stole my mugs by accident...I'll have to pop up later ;) !