Chapter 29

“So how are we this fine morning?” A voice whispered into my ear as I stood at in the kitchen pouring milk into my bowl of cereal. “Jesus Christ!” I gasped and held my hand to my heart in fright. I turned on my heel quickly to see Thibaud grinning like a maniac. “What is your problem” I said and then hit him on the chest...hard. “OW!” I exclaimed as I cradled my hand against my chest, “What the hell are you made of!  Adamantium!?”

“Karma, Bitch” he grinned but then grabbed my hand and kissed it where I had hurt it, “Look I will make it all better.” He made exaggerated kissing noises as he kissed up my arm and across my shoulder .I pulled away from him from him with sound of disgust as I looked at the saliva which coated my arm and glinted in the sunlight. I then returned to my discarded cereal after trying to shake some of it off.

He growled playfully and then began to tickle my sides. I screeched and tried to wiggle out of his hold. My limbs were flying about uncontrollably as I tired to pull away. I think I may have even elbowed him into the stomach but I doubt he felt it. “Please stop!” I panted, tears streaming down my face. If he didn’t stop soon I was going to pee myself. “Only if you kiss me” He laughed. “Never!” I shouted jokingly and proceeded once again to try and escape but to no avail. “Okay” I mumbled through my laughs. “Sorry what was that? I couldn’t hear you there.” He then started to tickle me even more. What an asshole. “Okay, Okay, I give up! I said conceding. “Good now complete the forfeit” he said grinning, wrapping his arms around my waist. I was planning on only kissing him on the cheek when we were interrupted.

"Eughhhhh!” There was an exclamation of disgust from the kitchen door and Thibaud pulled away from me. I looked over his muscular shoulder to see Pierre holding a hand over his eyes, shielding them from us. “That is not what I wanted to see at this time of the morning. Keep it in your pants guys” he mumbled as he dragged himself over to the coffee machine. “Oh get over yourself Pierre. It’s not like I didn’t have to put up with you and Callie for the last week.” Thibaud joked. “Well at least we weren’t practically fucking on the kitchen counter, which by the way is used to prepare food and most importantly my wedding cake.” He teased. Exaggeration much, he was only tickling me.

Piere reached over for a cup for his coffee. “Well fine then seeing as we are not wanted here-” “Thank god you finally get the message. Praise the Lord!” Pierre grinned. “Oh shut up Pierre” Thibaud said swatting him on the shoulder.

“Let’s go and get those fittings done for the suit that Callie has been pestering me about all week” he finished. “Okay I don’t mind. I have to get a dress for the rehearsal dinner tonight anyway” I smiled. “I just have to finish my cereal and then get ready”. “Ok, I’m going to go for a run. I’ll meet you in an hour?” he asked looking at his watch. “Ya no problem” I said sitting down at the kitchen table as Thibaud ran from the room. I watched his lovely ass jog away from me until the door shut behind him.

I was pulled out of my admiring thoughts for Thibaud by Pierre. “Talia I just want to warn you that-”. “I know what you are going to say Pierre. Callie already warned me and I told her not to worry. We're only flirting.  I’m not stupid.” I interrupted. “I know I just don’t want to see you hurt after what happened”. “That will never happen again” I said through gritted teeth. I quickly finished my cereal and then stood up, “I’ll talk to you later Pierre. I have to go get ready now”. He nodded and returned to his newspaper.

******

“What about this one?” I asked holding up a purple and blue paisley tie to the suit that Thibaud was modelling in the changing room. After the hour we headed in to Florence to go shopping. Thibaud had tried on the suit, it was perfect. It accentuated his height and he just looked incredibly sexy in it. The tie I held up to his neck made his blue eyes shine.