Chapter Nine: Uncomfortable Comfort

Uncomfortable Comfort

Carlie held Trenton's hand as they walked through the airport, attempting to find the car that would be carting them around for their trip. Trenton waited on Carlie hand and foot, no pun intended, and the cameras around them were relentless. Everyone was shouting out to them to define their relationship. Trenton ignored them, and so did Carlie, walking as if no one was speaking to them. At one point, they stopped to give Carlie's boot a rest, and as Trenton rubbed her arms, people rushed up to them. Trenton begged them to give them their privacy, and was shocked when they backed off.

After their airport fiasco and finding their cab, Trenton and Carlie left in peace. As they drove, Trenton's mouth fell open. He was incredibly astounded by the architecture of the city and the beautiful carvings in the buildings. Carlie explained the history of those things, telling stories about her experiences in New Orleans. When they reached the French Quarter, the cab began slowing down. Trenton turned to Carlie with wide eyes as she gave him a subtle nod, letting him know they had arrived.

"This is amazing," Trenton whispered mostly to himself as the driver, Travis, pulled up outside of their hotel.

"Ms. Harrison, I will be here to pick you all up for dinner around seven-thirty," Travis said, opening the door for Trenton as he stepped out and helped Carlie.

"Thank you, Travis," Carlie and Trenton replied in unison as Trenton tipped him, and grabbed their bags from the trunk. As they headed into the hotel, Trenton looked around with a smile as Carlie giggled lowly. She happy he was enjoying himself.

"You didn't tell me we were going to dinner," Trenton hummed as they climbed onto an elevator.

"Because it's a surprise, honey, this whole trip will be," Carlie replied as Trenton nodded, staying quiet until they got off the elevator.

"I'm so glad you brought me along. I'm excited," he grinned as he walked into the suite they were staying in, setting down their bags.

"Who else is crazy enough to spend a week with me and my family?" Carlie smirked as she tied her arms around his neck.

"There's one man, but I don't think he's crazy," Trenton replied, kissing Carlie's lips twice.

"There's no kissing on this trip, Trent," Carlie mumbled against his lips as his arms circled her waist.

"I need to speak to who ever came up with these rules! Who the hell is Carlie Harrison?!" He objected as Carlie threw her head back.

"She is the woman who you happen to be holding. And what shall be her punishment?"

"You wanna know?"

"Mhm," Carlie hummed as Trenton pulled her closer, looking into her eyes.

"I think I just might keep you here all night," Trenton replied, lifting Carlie onto his hips, pressing her into the wall. He ghosted his lips over hers as Carlie breathed heavily, fingers in his hair.

"A-and?"

"And I won't let you touch me, I'd just torture you all night. No kissing, just touching, and no meaningless touches, either. I'll make you squirm and push me away. You would be so hot by the end of the night, but I'd stop right before you would try and cum," he whispered, causing Carlie to pant as she looked into his green, twinkling eyes.

"Trent," Carlie replied plainly as he tilted his head, still playing with her lips.

"What, baby?"

"Take me to that bed, and don't let me leave this room," she demanded as Trenton immediately grasped her lips.

Their kisses were wet and sloppy as their lust for each other manifested. Trenton pressed himself further into Carlie against their door, being careful of her foot, and as he did so, Carlie moved her hips against his, causing his member to burgeon. Soon, Trenton couldn't handle the door anymore, needing more closeness, and backed away from it, carrying Carlie's tiny body to the bed.