Chapter 4

"WHAT THE HECK!" I scream as soon I notice what happened to my front yard. My entire wardrobe of underwear was all over the place! Some were laid over my car, some were on the mail-box, some were on the bushes and others were hanging from the trees. It obviously doesn't take me more than a second to realize who did this.
I run to Aaron's house and bang on the door, and guess who opened it? Aaron.
He seemed to have just woken up and had a confused expression. He's probably wondering what I'm doing at his house at 7 in the morning. "Wha-" I interrupt by barging in, pushing him to the wall, which by the way took me all my strength and anger. "YOU-" I put my finger on his chest, "ARE SO DEAD!"

As soon as I pushed him to the wall though, his eyes slightly widened, as if amazed at my actions.

He opened his mouth to say something, but then seems like he forgot what he was going to say. After a second of him watching my furious raged face, he seems to remember what he did.
His mouth formed an 'O' shape and the next thing I knew, he bursts out laughing. My mouth parted, clearly I'm amazed at his reaction. He's laughing for God's sake! "Stop laughing!" I hiss, at a lower voice than before.

In a second's notice, his expression turns dead serious. I back up for a moment, kind of scared. "You're scaring me..." I mutter quietly. In a flash he has me pinned against the wall. He holds me by my wrists, both on either sides of me. He's so close to me right now... If I moved 2 inches closer, our lips would be touching.
He stares at me right in the eye, I watch him scan my lip and then came back to my eyes. I gulp nervously.
"Don-don't come closer. O-our lips would be t-touching" I stutter. Really Jordan? Not a time to be nervous!
"Don't kiss me" I say as firmly as I can manage.
"Oh but I want to" he whispers. He continues, "But the problem is" he says more louder, "if I kiss you, I don't think I'd be able to stop."
But that's the problem. He doesn't have to kiss me. We've barely talked before, we barely know each other. He has probably said this to a million other girls.

"But you don't have to kiss me" I was probably going to get killed for talking back to the bad boy.
"Why are you doing this? I've never crossed your way, what do you want from me?" I ask, very very calmly.

"That's exactly why I want you. You've never crossed my way," and with that infamous smirks, he leaves me thinking.

I stare at him wide-eyed. He comes closer, and closer, but he doesn't stop at my lips. He went past it and stopped near my ears, I stiffen. What was this feeling? Jordan, get a grip!

His breath mingles over my ear, I feel shaky uuuhh. Not the time, Jordan.

"Gotcha" he whispers in a playful tone. He leans back straight, his arms folded over his chest. It took me a minute to register what happened, and then another minute to finally understand what had just happened. I look all around on the floor, but his eyes never left my face. He was waiting to see my reaction, probably. My eyes go wide as I look upto him,
HE WAS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE! That little...

"YOU!" I smack him across the chest. He shakes voluntarily, roaring in laughter.

"I will NEVER forgive you for this!" then I remember what he did to my underwears, "AND AARON YOU BETTER GO PICK UP ALL MY UNDERWEAR THAT YOU SCATTERED ALL OVER MY FRONT YARD OR CONSIDER YOURSELF DEAD!" I yell as forcefully as I can.
"And who's going to kill me?" he asks playfully, a smirk resting on his face.
An idea popped in my mind..
I smirk, "I'd gladly do the honors", and with that, I run to the kitchen counter grab a knife. I slowly turn towards Aaron, knife held high in my hand with a dead scary expression and a psycho smirk, "do it. now" I whisper in a demanding voice.
His eyes goes wide and he gulps. Then he practically runs out to the door, and I follow him, still knife in my hand. I lean on their front door as I watched Aaron pick up every single of my underwear. I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore when he started climbing the trees to get my underwear. I watch him pick up the entire pile and go put it inside my house.

With a scared expression, he comes back to me, he stops infront of me for a second, and goes back inside his house. He ascends up the stairs to go to his room, and I hear his room door close.
I burst out laughing.
After my little laughter party by myself, I gently put down the knife where I got it and head back to my own house.

That taught him a lesson, I smirk to myself as I say so.

Time to get ready for school.