Chapter 25

We enter school, hand in hand, people gasp all around us.

Well, obviously. I mean who would've ever imagined the bad boy of Aradale having a girlfriend? And that girlfriend to be me out of all the girls in the world, jaw dropping news.

"I'm assuming you two are together now?" Aliyah asks slowly and cautiously. "Yeeeees" I stretch it out, slowly, and cautiously. Because I mean, cue the effin screaming.

I swear everyone is looking at Aliyah like she's transformed into freakin Tarzan or whatever.

"Chill!" I say.
"Chill? Chill? You want me to freakin chill when all of this happened?"
"Jesus Christ it's not the end of the world yet, Aliyah."

Aaron is just staring at us amusingly. "You won't understand this" I tell him, shaking my head and pursing my lips. He nodded and left us awkwardly.

"Geez woman. First day and you drove my boyfriend away" I mutter to her jokingly. She rolled her eyes as she demanded me to tell her, and I quote, 'every piece of information, detail by detail, word by word dialogue, and accurate acting of every movement'.

So I tell her everything. She laughed until she was completely red when I told her about us fleeing to McDonalds.

"You..guys..oh my god. These things..are only possible...by you two!" she says in between laughter. I scowled playfully as I continued.

~*~