Chapter 15

This chapter will be in Aaron's POV.

Aaron's POV-

"Hey, hey, shhh, what's wrong Jordan?" I try to calm her down and ask her what's wrong. I've never seen her cry, but now that I have, it's breaking my heart to see her like this. What happened to me? Since when do I care? But as much as I'm afraid to admit this, I care for her.

"What's wrong? Don't cry. Stop crying. Shh," I continue to try to hush her down.

After two minutes of trying, she finally stopped crying and now was just in little sobs and sniffles.

"Now will you please tell me what's wrong?" I ask.
She pulls herself an inch away from my body so that she can look up to my face.
She looks in my eyes so intensely, with so many emotions swirling in her eyes. "Why do people misunderstand you so much?" and with that, she slammed into my body again, holding onto me tightly.

What is that supposed to
mean now? I don't know so I decide to ask her. "What do you mean, cupcake?" I furrow my brows.
"People judge you without even knowing who you really are. You're a sweet, kind, caring and gentle guy who's an amazing friend. But people say you're trouble. They say you're bad news. They say you're bad. And I hate it when they say that! You're not bad, Aaron. You're good, and I just really hoped people could see that."

That left me starstruck.

This girl here, who I annoy to death with my cocky remarks and arrogance, who doesn't even know me for more than a few months but still knows me inside out, who I've been so unfair to, is defending me from the world. She cares for me. And that's something I don't get a lot.

Girls don't care for me. They just want to sleep with me.

But over here I have this girl who's never even thought of using me and genuinely cares for me. She cares enough to defend me, and cry for me.

"Jordan.." I begin, "do you know you're the most wonderful girl I've ever met in my entire life?" I say with a smile. She smiled back at me, oh that beautiful smile of hers.

"I l-" what?
My eyes widen. What was I about to say?! Was I really going to say the L word to her? I haven't even admitted to her that I like her. Scratch that, even I didn't know I liked her!

"Um..What?" she asks with a confused face.
"Uh um uh it uh was n-nothing," I stutter. Since when do I stutter?

"Let's get you to class," I mutter.
"Actually I have free period right now," she says. She seems better now, she stopped crying and sniffling and now she's all good.
"Oh.. Well then uh I don't know.." I scratch the back of my neck.

"Are you okay?" she asks furrowing her brow.
"Yea I'm fine. Let's do something I guess?"
"Sure, what do you wanna do?" Hmm now I gotta think of something fun.

"Why are your eyes lit up like that? Ooh tell me, what do you have in mind?" I ask as her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. She smirked, "come with me," and so I did.

"Why are we pulling up to a costume store?" I ask, confused.
"You'll see," she smirked.

As soon as we step inside the store, she heads towards the onesies sections. Oh no.
"Jordan...." I begin cautiously.
"Yeaaaahhh...." she looked over to me, mischievousness clear in her eyes.
"If you're thinking about making me wear a onesie, I will personally drive you to the asylum."
"Oh cmon! Don't be a grumpy grandpa," she pouted. "Pweease.." she did it. She pulled the puppy dog eyes on me. But nope nope Aaron, you will not agree to wearing a onesie. How humiliating! Can you imagine the bad boy of Aradale strutting around town in an animal onesie?

"Please please pleaseee" she continued pleading.
"Aaahhh fine," I sigh. "You win, weirdo," I rolled my eyes.

She does a fist pump to herself and grabs two panda onesies. "Panda?" I shriek. And that is definitely the only time you will ever hear me shriek.

She giggled and said a quick yes as she grabbed two panda onesies, one my size, one hers, and quickly paid for it.

"Now where we going?" I cross my arms on my chest. "To my house, we need to change right?" she replies.
"Wrong. In fact, this is the stupidest idea ever. Can you imagine me wearing a onesie? A panda onesie?" I exclaim.

She rolled her eyes in response, and muttered something. I heard her say "be glad it's not a bunny" for which she earned a glare from me.

She stops the car in front of her house and we both get off. "Now let's get changed," she decided and tossed me my onesie, which I caught.

I go into the bathroom and look over the onesie. Oh god what is she making me do. She can't possibly expect me to wear a freakin onesie! Specially if she makes me go out in the town, it's definitely going to ruin my reputation.

"Aaron hurry up!" she yells from her room. I groan loudly and decide to wear it whatsoever.

Once I wore it, however, I stare at myself wide eyed. What the heck am I looking like right now?! I look...cute. Noo that's not what I'm supposed to look like..cute. I'm hot, handsome. Not cute and adorable. "Aaron, I know you're done. Come out before I break down the door and drag you outside with a microphone in my hand screaming 'This is the bad boy of Aradale in a onesie!' until everyone comes out of their houses," she threatened with a life scarring threat. Uhh I guess now I better get out.

As soon as I stepped out of the bathroom, her eyes land on me. And as soon as her eyes landed on me, she let out a ear damaging shriek, and kept gushing over how 'cute' and 'adorable' I look. The entire time I'm just standing here carelessly, occasionally rolling my eyes and waiting for her to finally calm down.

"You just look so adorable I can't help it!" she says in a high pitch voice, and that just made me so so glad her natural voice is deeper.

"Yeah well I put this on, now what?" I ask. Please don't make me go outside, I plead in my head. "We're going outside," that did it. I'm done. My reputation in Aradale is goodbye forever.

She burst out laughing, interrupting my thoughts. I raise my eyebrows, "What's so funny?" She's now clutching to her stomach, continuing to laugh.

After quick bursts of laughter and final attempt to calm down, she calmed down. Still lightly laughing, she says "You should've seen your face! Oh my god you were going to run away any second. I was just kidding. I wouldn't make the bad boy of Aradale go out in public wearing a panda onesie," now laughing a bit harder. I smiled at her, glad she can understand, but then she said, ".......yet" she smirked. My smile dropped as I glared at her. "Okay well still thanks for not making me go out like this right now. And as for the future, hmm maybe someday I'll do it myself," I smirked. "I doubt it," she huffed. Truth to be told, me too.

"So let's watch movies? Since we are in onesies," she laughed, "You pick 5 movies you'd like to watch, I'll make popcorn until then."
"Hmm sounds like a good idea," I nod.

At least we'll be together.
Woah, where did that thought come from?