Ch 08 Knock Knock

• Dedicated to the readers :)

A/N on Jun 8, 2013 (...for context): Okay now it's edited but it may need another round of editing. This book was supposed to be almost halfway down but it might become longer because of adding other characters and the whole story behind the game itself. So maybe 5 to 10 chapters longer than what it's supposed to be.  Don't forget to Cote (Comment and Vote)! And possibly fan?!!! Thank you to all of the dedicated readers and also the silent readers! I know who you are! :)) I typing up chapter 9 now so be mind blown. Plus my goal for the next chapter is to make it at least 4 pages >.< I don't know if I'm able to do it though because I get to excited to publish and just cut the chapter short with a cliffhanger. Okay read now please.

-royalpeasant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 08: Knock Knock

I decided to start a new story. Though, I didn't have a title for it. It was about three friends in their junior year of high school. Things were going great. They thought this year great things were ahead. What they didn't know was how their story was going to begin with something awful. A murder.

I knew I was sick for even trying to write a story based on what was happening, but it was helping me cope with what was going on. Now, we had to play the game. Whatever this person had in mind.

I took a pause from writing and began watching the video of Adam's death over and over to see if there was anything unusual. How were we going to find out who was doing these with nothing to give us any idea? The only thing we knew now that someone out there was out to get us, but we didn't know who exactly.

The person who committed "suicide" was still in my mind. Did they even commit? While looking at the video, unexpectedly Hanna's email popped up saying "new message".

"Just ignore it", Hanna said, as she was sitting next to me.

I opened it anyway like the noisy friend I was. The message came from an unknown recipient. Well ,we all know who this was, right?

The title of the message said the "truth" on it. Truth? The last message we got from Truth or Dare said "dare" on it and we, well actually Hanna, got a dare to do that went along with it. I looked at the message that was on the bottom. It said:

Lies are like an ocean, the waves never stop, just keep coming and going.

I copied the message, opened Microsoft's Word, and pasted the message. What did they mean? This illusion was so real that it felt that it was not one anymore. My thoughts were broken up by the sound of Hanna's voice.

"We should watch carefully who hangs out around us now," Hanna stated.

"I agree," Sky replied.

So we couldn't live life comfortably anymore? Why must it be like this? Suddenly, my phone vibrated violently. I opened the text message I received and read it. It said:

For Skylyn and Kathleen: DARE

Rob this house in 245 Maplewood Ave. Don't mess up or back out!

-Truth or Dare

I turned to Sky and showed her the message. Hanna suddenly said, "Go do want Truth or Dare asked. Please don't mess up and be careful."

Hanna threw her keys at us and we headed straight for the door. Sky and I hopped into Hanna's car and were ready to do our dare in this game. This appalling game. We finally arrived at the house. The house was a dark red color that gave me a gloomy feeling. The structure of the house seemed to sway in the breeze, a sharp creak coming from the boards. Shingles hung off the roof, creating what looked like black icicles.