Ch 11 Who is Jenna?

Truth or Dare Copyright © royalpeasant 2013 All Rights Reserved

A/N on Jun 21, 2013: NEW UPDATE!!!!! Herro my bootyful readers! Yes, I can't spell. Anyway ..Hi! How's summer so far? Interesting! I have been to London, Japan, South Korea, and other places already. Just Kidding. The farthest place I ever when to was school. -.- my sad story. But whatever because summer started today. So remember that time I told that I get to excited to publish.. So yeah! So hope you enjoy chapter 11!!!

_____________________________________________________________

Chapter 11: Who is Jenna?

I thought of how I was going to make the game mine and not Truth or Dare's. Who could be Truth or Dare at this point? I got out of my bed and looked in my closet for a sketchbook. Luckily, I found one. I drew a diagram of everyone that could be Truth or Dare or knows Truth or Dare. So, we have Truth or Dare's "targets" which is Hanna, Sky, Tracy, and I. Then we have the two inspectors who are on Adam's case, we have Erika, lastly,we have Christian and Jacqueline.

Truth or Dare wants to get us for what? For fun? For revenge? That's what I need to know. What's their purpose? Sometimes, I feel like the game is like a show. That I was a puppet being controlled by a ventriloquist. Everything was being controlled the way the ventriloquist wanted it.

Besides their purpose, I have to know how Truth or Dare Hanna killed Adam. Truth or Dare didn't know what happened, how Adam died. If he didn't then he wouldn't text us about the death or show us about his death. Literally, on camera.

I looked at the page with 'truth or dare?' in the middle of it with big black bold letters circled repeatedly.

I went into my closet for the last time to find if there is anything I could use to make the chart. I grabbed a blue box that contains art supplies. It felt as if I was doing an arts and craft project. When I pulled the box out from the top shelf, an envelope fell to the ground.

I picked it off the ground. It was an old envelope with dust all over it. It was white color when it was a beige color and it was wrinkled and leathery, like an old worn pair of boots. On the front it had words on it, but it wasn't clear because the ink was smudged. I tried harder to read the words. One looked like it said childhood but the other one was too smudge for me to read it.

I opened the envelope and found pictures inside them. There was a picture of my parents smiling so hard that they looked like they were advertising for a Colgate advertisement. I continued to flip through the pictures then I found a picture of Hanna, Tracy, Sky, and I in the picture of freshmen year. But the thing that was strange about the picture was that there was one more person on it.

Who was she?

I took the picture and went to see if my parents would stop arguing, and gladly they did. But they still looked mad but there was no time to waste.

I went to my mom first to ask her about the picture. When I went into her room she was reading a book called Timeless. I could tell she was mad because she's mad, she reads.

"Mom?" I said.

"Yes," she replied.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?" she asked while still having her face glued into the book.

"Who is this?" I showed her the picture. She took a glimpse of the picture and said, "They are your friends."

"I know that but who is this?" I pointed at the girl, who was standing next to me in the picture.

"Oh. That's Jenna," she replied.