Ch 12 Fight Fire with Fire

Truth or Dare Copyright © royalpeasant 2013-2024 All Rights Reserved

A/N on Jun 23, 2013: New update!!! I've been playing this ninja game for 2 week and in counting. Speaking of ninjas. Guess what I am??  A NINJA?? Nope. I'm a ninja in training... wow I'm weird. Don't forget to comment, vote, and fan!

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12: Fight Fire with Fire

I pushed Christian off, and he fell easily to the ground. Did he just kiss me? Then my conscience was telling me, "No shit Sherlock!" I just stared at him laying on the floor looking dead as a fly on a hot summer day. The atmosphere felt awkward not only from the kiss but a lifeless body is next to me.

Where's Jacqueline with the car?! I'm pretty sure that her car is not far. I want her to come faster than this because for starters it's cold as hell and it's creepy around her. It's the middle of October for crying out loud. It's too cold to be waiting!

While I wait, I might as well look at the trees, how colorful the leaves are, and the night sky, which was the focus of the sky. Speaking of Sky, where was she? I haven't seen her all night. Did she even come? I remember how mad she was when I mentioned Erika. What happened? I should ask Erika what happened because I doubt Sky will tell me. But again, I felt that I was crossing a boundary.

Suddenly, the lights from Jacqueline's car were blinking. I tried to pick up Christian and like I said before, he's heavy! Jacqueline tried to help me pick him up. We finally got him in the car after 2 minutes of struggling to get him in the car.

"Man, he's knocked out. Usually when he's this drunk, would kiss someone," Jacqueline said.

"Kiss someone?" I replied.

"Yeah, he would talk to someone, anyone and kiss them. The gender doesn't matter."

"What?!"

"That's why some people call him the kissing monster."

So that's why. When he's drunk, he kisses people out of the blue, whether they're a guy or girl. Jacqueline shut her car door and drove away. I went back in the club to find Hanna and Tracy. I heard their voices coming from the ladies' room. "Don't you think she looks like Jenna?" Tracy's voice was the first thing I heard.There's that name again. Jenna, Jenna Jenna! Who the hell is Jenna? So they know who Jenna is.

Then after her's, I heard Hanna's, "Who?" Hanna asked.

"That girl Kat brought."

"You mean Jacqueline?"

Jacqueline? Jacqueline looks like Jenna? I didn't know how to react to what I just heard because I didn't even know who Jenna was. I tried to listen to their conversation but then suddenly I heard someone say, "What are you doing?"

I turned my head to see Sky wearing a white Stretch-Fit crop top with a black perforated moto jacket over it, and black and white houndstooth jeggings, and black fold-over combat boots. "Nothing," I replied rapidly.

'Why are you so jumpy?" she asked.

"No reason," I lied and smiled.

So she came. I had a huge feeling that she wouldn't come because of what I said about Erika, so I'm not going to mention her again, but that doesn't mean I won't talk to her, I just need to know what happened between them.

Unanticipatedly, the wooden bathroom door opened. Hanna was first to come out but didn't notice the fact I was here but happened to notice Sky first. "Sky, where have you been?" Hanna interrogated.