Chapter 8

Jake

I looked over at jess and Emily who were cooking away for all of us. Emily and Sam were holding a huge meal for thanks giving. Jess volunteered to help make dinner with Emily. I loved that she would help her like that. I loved her. I walked up behind her and whispered in her ear.

"Hello beautiful" I kissed her neck and she giggled. She turned around in my arms and kissed me softly.

"Hey baby, do you want to help?" She giggled smiling up at me.

"Yeah I would love to help you get out of those clothes" I whispered seductively in her ear. She giggled again like a little girl.

"Stop it not here" she said slapping my hand away as my thumb drew small circles on her hips. I laughed.

"Alright I can wait till later" I replied walking away laughing. She pulled on my arm pulling me back to her. She kissed me so passionately.

"Oi you two, stop being all lovey dovey!" Qu shouted across the room. We both turned and glared at him for ruining our moment.

"Just because your jealous" I shouted teasing him.

"Nope why would I be jealous!" He replied.

"Maybe because you haven't been getting any" jess taunted him. God I loved her.

"Uh.. Yeah.. I ... Am" he stuttered. He looked very embarrassed.

"Yeah course you are" Paul laughed. I hate Paul. Arrogant sod , the fact he imprinted on my sister made him even worse. It just made me hate him more. He wasn't good enough.

"Yeah well just cause your getting it off jake's sister, she is hot" Embry smirked. I glared at him. He just laughed.

"Yep she's nice" Paul winked and grinned in my direction. It was like he was asking for a beating. Rachel wouldn't be happy if I hit him though. I didn't need the hassle.

"Shut up Paul, I'm warning you" I glared. Jess locked her fingers with mine. I looked over at her and it calmed me slightly.

"Take it easy jakey boy, I'm only winding you up. " he chuckled. Walking away and into the living room. Dick.

....................

After stuffing our faces we all sat around in front of the tv watching the parade. Jess snuggled up beside me.

"Can we go back to yours now" I whispered into her ear. She looked up at me.

"No not if your expecting something, I'm too tired" she said using her puppy dog face to avoid having to move.

"Your no fun" I replied. Laughing at her. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out to be faced with a phone call from my dad.

"Hey dad what's up?" I answered getting up and walking out of the room.

"I wanted to know if you were home tonight, I have a doctors appointment tomorrow I wanted to know of you could take me" he asked.

"Course I will come back now actually, it's alright if jess comes back right?" I asked I couldn't spend a night away from her.

"Of course son, I'm glad that its her. She is an amazing girl, yours and her mum would be so happy" he said with a proud voice.

"Thanks dad, I know they would be" I smiled thinking of how much my mum loved her. She would be so thrilled by us. I think she thought we would always end up together.

I walked back into the living room after saying goodbye to dad.

"Hey babe, can we go dad wants me back home" I smiled.

"Course, bye guys thanks for the meal it was great" she thanked Emily and Sam.

"Thank you for helping, I appreciate it" Emily smiled. It was so good that jess could fit in so well. As soon she knew she would finally be part of our little strange family.

We walked out hand in hand to the car.

Jess

We pulled up outside jake'a house. I hadn't seen billy since being back. I had been too caught up in being with jake. Jake hadn't stayed at his very much. We didn't like being apart from each other. Many would find that too full on so soon but being with jake just felt natural. It felt like we had been together forever but it had only been about two weeks.

"Are you sure it's okay I stay?" I asked for the billionth time.

"Of course, dad loves you" he said kissing my cheek quickly as we walked in.

"Dad" he called as we entered the house. Billy wheeled himself to the kitchen as we were walking in.

"Son" he smiled and then looked towards me and grinned. "Jess you have changed so much" I bent down and gave him a tight hug.

"I have missed you billy" I smiled. Jake's arm was around my back his hand resting on my hip lightly.

"I have missed you to, I'm very glad that you are finally with my son" he smiled proudly .

"I'm glad too" I said looking up at jake smiling. He was everything now.

..........

Jake

Jess pulled off her skirt and pulled her top up over her head. She grabbed my shirt and pulled it on.

"Aww I was enjoying that view" I smirked. She laughed, coming under the covers and snuggling up to me.

"Sorry but it's a bit too cold for that" she giggled.

"I could warm you up" I smirked kissing her neck up to her jaw. Softly kissing her lips.

"Yours so beautiful" I whispered In her ear. "Let me take you tomorrow, I want too give you a special night"

"I would love that" she smiled kissing me. She cuddled into my side. I was going to give her the most amazing night. Then tell her. I just hope she will still feel the same. I can't lose her. She's everything. My world. My imprint.

.....................

Hi I know this is short and isn't very interesting but I hadn't written a chapter in so long so i thought that I would write one. I hope you all enjoy this please comment and vote I love to see anyone like my story means a lot thanks, enjoy.