Not sure how I lived without you (Jacob black)

Scrolling through my Photos on my blackberry I couldnt help but laugh. Me and Jake were crazy at times. God I miss him there's nothing quite like 2 years away from a guy that I have known all my life and is really only guy I trust to appreciate how much he means to me. In 4 hours i would be there with him again. I have so much to tell him. So much has changed we try and text eachother but its not the same. I remember when my mum died how he was there for me every minute just making sure I was okay. He knew what it was like losing his mum to. Billy was amazing to, he was like a second father. Whatever time of the day it was I knew if I needed either of them they would be there. They helped me get through it. I miss my mum so much I know going back to the Rez will remind me of her so much but I had to do this I've been hiding for to long. I needed my friends, I needed my old life back.

Jake

Minutes till seeing her now. Only minutes but it felt like a life time she's been gone so long I hardly remember her. Ive missed her so much. Shes my best friend there's so much she's missed, there so much I needed her to be here for. So many times I needed her by my side and she wasn't there. I couldn't blame her from hiding away, hiding from the place that reminded her of her mum so much where everyone gave her so much pity. I mean I hated it , the way everyone looked at me, with such sympathy all the time. I just want to move on, I don't want to be upset all the time.

I don't know how shes going to take the pack though I mean when she left we werent friends with Sam. We all hated him we thought he was trying to hurt people. He wasn't , he was actually protecting us , obviously I knew that quite well now. Being a part of the protecting. I'm not aloud to tell her about any of it. She can't know about me being a wolf or a shape shifter If you like. I want her to know everything though. I really hope she can guess. She knows the legends , she might get it.

Jess

The taxi pulled up outside my old house. A house I hadn't seen in 2 years. It looked exactly the same. I guess I didn't really expect it to look any a different but I hoped it would. I hate the memory's it brings back. I hate that I have to live here alone. I pulled out my phone and called Jake.

" hello" he said in voice that sounded like I had interrupted something. I heard voices in the background, deep. Probably Embry or Quil .

" better get over here stranger because your bestie has arrived " I said with a huge grin plastered on my face.

" I'm on my way 'bestie' " he said mocking me.

" Good can't wait to see you" I smiled.

" Trust me I can't wait to see you either!" he laughed and hung up. I carried my bags into the house all 6 of them. To be honest I thought I would have more. I set them at the front door and then walked down the hall to my room. The door creaked from rusty hinges as I opened it up to reveal the room that I had left behind. It looked exactly the same. White Walls , cream furniture, a vintage look. I had worked weeks on this room to get it to look like this. Yet it felt so wrong to be here. I felt so alone.

The doorbell ring. Giving me a reason to put it off even more. I ran down the hall to the front door. Flung it open to reveal Jake with a huge grin on his face. I threw myself at him , jumping into his outstretched arms. He had changed so much. He had cut of his long black hair to just a short choppy hairstyle. He was much taller and very muscular. I barely recognised him. But that cute face gave him away.

" I've missed you so much" I said. It was so great to be able just to see him again.

" I've missed you to shorty" he laughed. I pulled away from him and glared.

" meany" I sulked. He was always taking the Mick out of my height. Well I guess he could now as he was alot taller than me.

" I say it as it is " he laughed.

"remind me why I invited you here" I glared laughing.

" Because you can't live without me " he winked at me. I burst out laughing and shaking my head.

" I guess, come in then" I said moving out the way of the door so he could step in.