Chapter 11

Jess

'how do you have this much stuff, i swear you are like never at home' i whinged struggling to move the box into the living room.

'just because i'm not there a lot doesn't mean i don't have belongings' Jake replied. 'put that box down i said i would move them' 

'I can manage just because I'm a girl doesn't make me a weakling' I snapped at that moment I dropped the box and Jake gave me that look of i told you so. 'Shut up' i huffed storming into the bedroom. 

' I didn't say anything' he retorted. 

'You didn't need to, I know you to well' I snapped. I decided to unpack the boxes in the bedroom first. I unpacked all the clothes on to the bed and unwillingly moved my clothes out of one of my chest of drawers. The downside to Jake moving in was having to make room for his stuff. My walk in closet was becoming very cluttered and i hated mess and untidiness so much.

'Heres some more boxes hun' Jake said as he placed down two more boxes full of stuff. Oh god where is it all going to go I thought. Jake wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled into my neck. 'Don't panic sweetie, we can move most of this junk to the attic' I sighed feeling slightly better. 

'I don't want you to have to do that though if its important' I sighed secretly hoping he would say it wasn't. 

'Na i don't need most of it, only the clothes everything else is probably junk' he replied looking through a couple of boxes and taking out the stuff he wanted. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he bent down searching the boxes. 

'I love you know that right?' I giggled. I couldn't wait to spend my life and my house with my wonderful man. 

Jake 

I went back to dad's to get the last of my stuff, i was still pretty worried about leaving him alone.I had always looked after him since mum died and Rebecca was married and Rachel had moved in with Paul and was completely oblivious to Dad most of the time. I didn't know if I should really be leaving him alone. I had told him I would see him at least once a day and he didn't seem to mind, he was happy for me and Jess. I think he had secretly always hoped like mum had that we would eventually get together. I parked up outside the house and shut the engine off. I walked inside with the empty boxes. 

'Dad, are you here?' I shouted. It seemed that he wasn't and I went to pack the remainder of my bedroom up. So many memories were in this room, bad and good it was hard to think that i was leaving it all behind. It wasn't just this room but this whole house that held so much of my past. Bella finding out i was a werewolf, times with Mum and when I first met Jess, it was all here. It was going to be hard to walk away. 

my phone vibrated in my pocket and I looked at the screen to see Quils name. I answered 'Alrigt mate whats up?' I said packing a photo frame into a box, a photo of me and bella when she first came back I still had long hair.

' we're having a few beers at Sam's if you wanna join mate, haven't seen you in a while, we all persumed you hadn't left your bed since moving in' he chuckled.

' Yeah something like that' I laughed. 'just packing a few more things from Dad's and I'll be round. ' I knew jess wouldn't mind as she was going shopping with Leah.

'Sounds good, you need any help? '   he asked, I was just packing up the last few things off the dresser and the room would be empty. it felt weird and slightly wrong.

' Na I'm pretty much done thanks, I'll just drop it at home, be about 20 minutes buddy' I said tapping up the last box.  

'Alright see you in a bit man, I'll have a drink ready for you' Quil replied hanging up. I picked up a box and looked around my room once more, I turned off the light and walked out of the door, closing it behind me. As I walked out of  the house so many memories swirlsd in my head, so many of jess and even more of my mum. My mum's face tortured me, all I could see was the disappointment in her face at me leaving Dad here all alone. I was torn between starting the life I wanted with Jess and the life I already had with my family. I quickly got in the truck to get away from the dread I was already begining to feel.