Chapter 6

Jake

" Come on tell us , did you get down and dirty?" Quil winked teasing me for the 6th time today.

"No, now get a life " I said throwing a shoe at him , he dodged and just carried on chuckling.

"Come on what does she look like you know without her clothes " he winked.

"Dude get a life and anyway we just kissed we didn't do anything" I laughed

" well when you do" he winked.

" Quil stop being such a perv" Emily shouted. I laughed at Quil he looked like his mum had just slapped him.

"Alright i'll stop" he just looked down at his toast. stuffed the last bit in his mouth and got up. "maybe I should just go" he rushed through the door so quick you could hardly see him. I just sat there laughing to myself.

"Do you want anything else to eat ?" Emily asked sitting down in front of me.

"No I'm good thanks" I smiled. My Phone buzzed it was a text from jess.

Hey you coming see me today, I'm bored and I miss you :) -jess

I smiled so big. Emily chuckled and I looked up at her raising an eyebrow.

"sorry it's just you obviously really like her, it's cute young love, shes a nice girl I'm glad shes your imprint I know I don't know her well but she just seems really perfect for you everything you lot have said about her" Emily smiled.

"haha yeah she's amazing, i just want her to be my girlfriend just dont know how to ask her" I said answering the message.

Yeah will be over in a bit miss you to :) want to have a ride on my bike? -Jake

" just ask her, she seems like she likes you, are you going to tell her about all this soon?" she hinted to the wolf thing.

" yeah I guess, yeah soon I just don't want her to take it badly" I looked at Emily , I really didn't know how to tell her. I didn't want her to freak out and not want me.

"She will understand look at me I understood, a girl can never resist her imprint, so I wouldn't worry to much" she smiled. With that she left for the living room. I guess she will understand , she knows the legends, it won't be that much of shock to her, hopefully. My phone buzzed again

Course , as long as I get a go at driving because you know that I'm better than you;) - jess.

I laughed, to be honest she probably was, she always was amazing at everything. She used to beat me at all the sports at school. She was a right pain in the arse.

Pfft yeah right, you haven't seen my amazing skills;) - Jake.

I got up and left for jess's. I got on my bike and rode off.

Jess

I laughed at jakes text and told him to hurry up and get here. I thought I would start to get ready. I brushed through my long blonde curls , trying not to make them go frizzy. I was satisfied with my hair so I put on a tiny bit of makeup. I didn't really like wearing makeup. I was soon done and just slipped on some jeans and a light blue flowing t-shirt and grabbed my leather jacket and slipped on my military styled boots. The doorbell rang and I rushed down the hall to door and flung it open to reveal Jake leaning against the wall.

"hey " he smiled. God he looked good, I just wanted to kiss him.

"hi" I smiled " do you want something to drink or do you just want to -" I was cut off by jakes lips against mine. It was soft but passionate. His hand were rested on my hips and i wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me towards him and the kiss became more fast and intense. His lips detached from mine and he began to kiss down my neck , I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips. His hands found the way under my shirt. They rubbed my sides which just made me moan again. he smiled against my neck and looked up to me. He kissed my lips one more time and then pulled away.

" you alright there?" he smirked at my lustful expression.

" yeah im fine, I just didn't see that happening" I smiled. He laughed and shook his head.

"weren't you expecting me to be that good? " he winked. I looked down at my feet.

"uh no not really" I laughed nervously. He chuckled.

"well then, pleasantly supprised then" he laughed "come on lets go" he interlocked our fingers and I blushed. He kissed my cheek.

" want to drive?" he smiled knowing that I would jump at the chance to.

" course" I got on , he put the helmet on my head kissing me once more before he did. He put his arms around my waist. I sped off.

Emily

I cooked all the boys lunch and I cleaned the kitchen. Sam had gone out and I was waiting for them all to turn up and fill the kitchen. I couldnt lie I missed them when they weren't I felt lonely. Kim came round sometimes, Jared's girlfriend but I didn't really have any other girls to talk to. Leah hardly said two words to me. I wanted someone to laugh with.

Jake

We parked up in front of Sam's house. We took our helmets off and lent the bike against the side of the house. I watched as she flipped her hair and ran her hands through it. God she was hot. I was having bad thoughts right now. Stop your not even with her! She looked at me weirdly.

"are you staring at me?" she said with a smug look on her face.

"No , your up yourself " I winked, she hit my arm. I just walked into the house her following behind. As soon as we entered the kitchen the smell of food hit us. Emily was the best cook. Quil was sat shoving food into his mouth.

"Alright mate ? " I said patting him on the back.

"Ay, Ay " he smirked as he saw me and jess's interlocked hands.

"shut up Quil " she snapped and I sat down and she sat on my lap. I rested my hands on her hips.

"ooo sorry, so are you two together now ?" he asked looking at us sceptically.

"uh..I ..uh" I stumbled. I looked at jess and she stared at me waiting for the answer.

" I didn't know if you wanted to be" I said. She smiled and pressed her lips quickly to mine. She whispered to me in my ear " of course I do". I grinned so wide. I literally couldn't be happier.

"so im guessing you are then" he said noticing the little conversation.

" yeah" I said not really paying attention to him anymore. I kissed jess's cheek and she just blushed. I'm so going to love this I thought to myself.

Jess

God I'm so happy right now. I never thought when I thought about coming back that I would get together with my best friend. But here we were. I never imagined falling for Jake in just a matter of days. I looked around me, I never thought i would be in Sam's house. I mean I still secretly thought he was no good but I didnt want to say anything because Jake thought he was alright. Just as I was day dreaming the door was flung open and Leah stamped her way in. She slumped down on to a chair and folded her arms against her chest, a scowl never leaving her face. She didn't even see me, no one even noticed her. Emily looked at her guilt present on her face.

"Leah, Hi?" I said with caution.

" jess? When did you get here" she said. The scowl still on her face.